Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Bookshelf Rig

Hello, today I'm going to be showing you a bookshelf rig. The bookshelf has individual book that a character can open, flip pages, and nearly close! The books kind of glitch when you close them, so I recommend (If your animating with the books) that your character nearly closes it, leaving some open room so that the page doesn't go though the book.

If any of you know how to allow the book to fully close without removing the pages, tell me! Leave a comment or email me via profilerandom7@gmail.com!

Anyway, here is how it looks:

KvaGKAG.png

Although the frame could use a little work, I'm too lazy to fix it...:P Nah, the wood clashes with with the other wood and creates a Z-Fight mess when I try to fix it.

liHEdum.png

To give you an Idea of about how accurate my bookshelf is compared to the default bookshelf, here it is:

V7mCzYa.png

If you want it for yourself, here is the download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ck7dd9k213cboji/Bookshelf+Rig.object

-RandomPr0file

Edited by RandomPr0file

it looks too realistic and not too blocky, but great attempt. feel it could use more work on being more blocky, otherwise, it's fine, but hey, what do I know, i just pvp on kohi and make horrible models in mine-imator /)(o3o)(\

Edited by pure
grammar nazi

On 6/21/2016 at 2:56 PM, pure said:

it looks too realistic and not too blocky, but great attempt. feel it could use more work on being more blocky, otherwise, it's fine, but hey, what do I know, i just pvp on kohi and make horrible models in mine-imator /)(o3o)(\

Eh. If you've followed my development, I'm trying to stay away from blockey because It seem... I don't know, too blockey? lol anyways, thanks for the advice. I think that being too blockey is a sin in Mineimator, its just that minecraft isn't completely blockey, you know?

On 6/20/2016 at 2:04 PM, CKGirl01 said:

i like your bookshelf more then the regular one :D

kthx