Minecraft Meets Reality

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I messed up on this, it should be easy to tell. I spent a bit of time on this so I thought I would still share this. I was hoping to make of series of picture like this (Minecraft meets reality)

rtTL25h.png

This was also made without any external programs

Edited by GbStudio

58 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

I messed up on this, it should be easy to tell. I spent a bit of time on this so I thought I would still share this. I was hoping to make of series of picture like this (Minecraft meets reality)

rtTL25h.png

u need to make them have shadows  that makes it better

7 hours ago, Animator Dark said:

u need to make them have shadows  that makes it better

It should have shadows... I'm guessing you are talking about the grass. I think that is because of the alpha glitch

Edited by GbStudio

7 hours ago, Animator Dark said:

like make the minecraft part emit shadows on to the real life part

•  

Oh, I had multiple light sources in the scene so most of the shadows disappeared. Plus, the alpha glitch which was on the grass took away some shadows too.

I think you are thinking that this was made using an external program. This was made 100% with Mineimator (with the help of google images).

l

1 minute ago, GbStudio said:

Oh, I had multiple light sources in the scene so most of the shadows disappeared. Plus, the alpha glitch which was on the grass took away some shadows too.

I think you are thinking that this was made using an external program. This was made 100% with Mineimator (with the help of google images).

oh

The grass is way too big and try to make it the same color så the ground to make it look more seamless. The trees look like 2D images.

Edited by Marten Studios