version for andrid

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, iSheep said:

ha "andrid"  

but seriously you cant run mine imator on your phone it would lag super bad especially when rendering

probably would use lots of battery too

If you have a powerful phone it would barely get there. The core would probably melt and destroy the phone because of the overload.

7 hours ago, Lapis Productions said:

Wait but can we work with some strong gaming portable device.

Like an PS Vita.

I heard it has very strong components.

That thing is designed for games, not for animation programs.

The answer, like everyone else said, is no, not only would it make almost every android device scream and die, it would also need a ton of revamping and UI redesign to fit on most devices... The windows are just too big to be used on a mobile device

Mine-imator crashes on me all the time. If my measly computer were to have all of it's good components ripped out, replaced with components 10 times as crappy, and placed in a  box, that's the phone for ya. It would have 0.5 frames per second, and would only be good for making a Steve walk 2 steps in a flat landscape, if you can even get there with it crashing all the time. In fact, I would be surprised if you even got it running correctly, since the minimum screen resolution is 1024x768. My PC has 8 gigs of RAM, and it crashes all the time, while my phone has 1.5GB. As you can see, there's a big problem there, and you can imagine how much it would crash on the phone. Although, I would like to see it on maybe the Wii U, but i seriously doubt anything like that is ever going to happen. We would be lucky to get it on anything other than the PC at all.