"Modded bugs" sub-section

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think we need a "Modded version bugs" sub-section to the Mine-imator issues and bugs. Why? Because, more technical mods are starting to come out and we don't need people posting crash reports in the current bugs section whilst they're using a modded version and the crash can't be re-produced. I think a Modded version bug report should have anything a Vanilla mod report should have, except a modded would include the name of the mod and an @ tag to the person who made the mod.(So it can brought to their attention faster.)

Mmmmh I don't think this is necesary. What about posting bug reports in the post itself instead of making a sub-section? :D 

This would be useful in the future (maybe far in the future), when more mods come out, but for now, I don't think it's necesary ^_^

For now I think we are ok

35 minutes ago, Cryotivity said:

What do you mean more and more mods have been coming out, there are 4 mods Why not just allow people to post there bugs in the mod's topic? we dont have people make topics about why rigs dont work do we?

Comparing rigs to mods is a bit exaggerating. And everytime you re-boot MI after a crash or fatal error, it prompts you to make a bug report and it opens a page to a page where you can fill a bug report. (Might as well take advantage of that?) And if let's a say a mod comes out it's accidentally corrupting projects and you can't open them again, it would be better off creating a topic about it so others that use that mod can see it instead of it just being hid away in the replies section were who-ever has already downloaded the mod, will never see unless there's an update that grabs their attention or something.