Mineimator / Blender intro giveaway

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

14 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

If nine out of ten people here put this at the beginning of their animations, it'd be longer than the actual animation.  xD

It looks pretty cool, and I really appreciate generosity.  :thumbsup:  

thank you :D

12 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

Oh Wow...... Thats actually pretty good :blink:

<3:D

6 hours ago, DarkDragonPro said:

I hate giveaways. I hate WAY to much after effects intros. I hate the fact that the transition between mine imator and blender suck.

You sir, ate probably the first person on the forums to really annoy me.

Well sir this was my first animation I really tried, mashed my blender intros with this text animation. Well yeah you're so good right? ok the transition suck that some constructive critisim. I don't care if you're gonna say that im still switching to blender.

12 hours ago, Skjold said:

ugh... another generic intro.

giphy.gif

that generic intro took 3 hours to make, so yeah ty -_-

Edited by ElektroClay

19 hours ago, ElektroClay said:

Well sir this was my first animation I really tried, mashed my blender intros with this text animation. Well yeah you're so good right? ok the transition suck that some constructive critisim. I don't care if you're gonna say that im still switching to blender.

It's not the Mine Imator animation I'm complaining about. It's the generic bouncing around with music part that you did in blender. I know I sounded rude but seriously I'm hating with the same opinion as Skjold.

"Well yeah you're so good right?"

I may not be Amazing when it comes to animating but I can still have an opinion. Plus, I haven't had the chance to produce a high quality animation because of having a bad computer. So look out for a -might be not bad- animation by me.

Edited by DarkDragonPro
Correct sayingsis

On 3/11/2016 at 3:05 AM, DarkDragonPro said:

It's not the Mine Imator animation I'm complaining about. It's the generic bouncing around with music part that you did in blender. I know I sounded rude but seriously I'm hating with the same opinion as Skjold.

"Well yeah you're so good right?"

I may not be Amazing when it comes to animating but I can still have an opinion. Plus, I haven't had the chance to produce a high quality animation because of having a bad computer. So look out for a -might be not bad- animation by me.

Bull crap! The pc don't make the animator. I used to think that, but now I know better. Unless you're computer can't even handle 2 character on a file, then you can make a good animation, if you truly are a good animator. 

2 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

Bull crap! The pc don't make the animator. I used to think that, but now I know better. Unless you're computer can't even handle 2 character on a file, then you can make a good animation, if you truly are a good animator. 

I'm talking about having good scenery. Not the actual animation.

5 hours ago, geotrax2001 said:

if your a truly good animator, you dont need scenery

Skjold complained when I didn't use much scenery. People complain when you have flat grass.

Those two things mean that if you want to make a fully fledged animation with: Storyline, voice acting, etc... You need scenery to make it look like it's not staged. Like it's in a world instead of on a set.

This has been going on for long enough now, I'm going to shut up.

8 hours ago, DarkDragonPro said:

Skjold complained when I didn't use much scenery. People complain when you have flat grass.

Those two things mean that if you want to make a fully fledged animation with: Storyline, voice acting, etc... You need scenery to make it look like it's not staged. Like it's in a world instead of on a set.

This has been going on for long enough now, I'm going to shut up.

green screen editing? take a screenshot of a minecraft world, and put it in the background during editing