[COLLAB] The Final Smash 2 Collab!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Nicolasev said:

I'd have liked to do an entry. But I can't. Cuz it haves a spheric rig that doesn't fit Mine-imator and that one of the rules says I have to use your rig.

you can make your own,I can make the sphere rig in like under a minute

On 3/21/2016 at 9:42 AM, Tiedemies1 said:

Mine's done, annoying sound glitch that i couldn't fix happend. <_<

Hope youre happy with it. 

PS. I forgot watermark. >_<

sounds like your sound glitched, lol *tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.*

32 minutes ago, BlueYoshi36 said:

sounds like your sound glitched, lol *tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.**tink.*

that actually happened to me once,I would post the video,but that's an act of un-intinoal advertising :L

17 hours ago, BlueYoshi36 said:

That did happen to me, couldn't fix it. >:I i hate it

Hey guys. I've been inspired by Notorious TheRageMC here to make my own first time SSB Collab named "Meteor Smash Collab". It's where you will have to make a Meteor Smash of your own or use the existing one. Thank you, Notorious TheRageMC, for inspiring me to make my first collab.