I need you for my project !

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you want (and if you can) tell this to other users in topics or anywhere else . That would be Super !

I have two ideas and you can help , I can : Do this like a school Picture

or

Do this like a battle field .

You decide !

School

2 hours ago, ilianix said:

If you want (and if you can) tell this to other users in topics or anywhere else . That would be Super !

I have two ideas and you can help , I can : Do this like a school Picture

or

Do this like a battle field .

You decide !

6 hours ago, StarTech said:

I'm in! And you know, minimator now alows you to search for player skins by in game name when creating a person. xD

It uses the old Minecraft database. I try to search up my skin on it and it always returns my old skin. So I built a skin stealer in HTML that uses the current skin database.