New & Improved Red Skeleton Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Skibbz what version do I need i have mineimator 1.0.2 am I outdated? because when i try to import the rig it says that i have an outdated version and that the project was made in a newer version of mineimator. Where can i download the version required to use this rig? 

1 hour ago, Mastereaglezzz said:

Skibbz what version do I need i have mineimator 1.0.2 am I outdated? because when i try to import the rig it says that i have an outdated version and that the project was made in a newer version of mineimator. Where can i download the version required to use this rig? 

The rig was created in 1.0.5. You can download Mine-Imator 1.0.5 here: 

I'd advise you to download the archived version. The installer scares me. People have reported that it deletes your entire Mine-Imator files from previous versions.

12 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

I'd advise you to download the archived version. The installer scares me. People have reported that it deletes your entire Mine-Imator files from previous versions.

Ok thanks.

Sorry to bother again, but I have the rig installed and it works fine but i cant quite figure out how to get the weapons and armor to show. (I don't know why but I have a feeling skibzz's skin is just giving me the death stare...XD)

On 2/20/2016 at 11:34 AM, Mastereaglezzz said:

Ok thanks.

Sorry to bother again, but I have the rig installed and it works fine but i cant quite figure out how to get the weapons and armor to show. (I don't know why but I have a feeling skibzz's skin is just giving me the death stare...XD)

If you go into the keyframe tab of each item in the folders, you can toggle the ability to show visibility or not. This applies to each weapon/ armor set the rig has to offer. 

SnFYGeL.png

On 19 February 2016 at 5:28 AM, SKIBBZ said:

BACK UP YOUR FILES!!!!!!!