New & Improved Red Skeleton Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, DigitalEvorian said:

But are they naturally red? Or is it the blood of they're enemies...?

The story originates that there's some sort of disease that causes the bones of the Skeletal Mob in Minecraft to turn red for some reason that causes them to become more aggressive and more hostile than they already were. Still working on a good story for that reason that can make sense. 

44 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Yep, though it's a little weird with items parented to it so it's best to not have the camera looking directly at it. 

great!

that was my one, and only issue with the original...

those sequences with the skeleton bashing his axe on the ground were hard to animate with out bending...

19 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

great!

that was my one, and only issue with the original...

those sequences with the skeleton bashing his axe on the ground were hard to animate with out bending...

I understood that, I had issues with that as well, but it should be a bit easier now. 

22 hours ago, SDWAN said:

it's well made. I can certainly say that,but im not really seeing that much of a "use" for this

Dude, please. Really. I'm not even joking. You can tell cuz I said "dude" instead of "dood" which is sorta my signature line that either means I'm joking or absolutely astonished by the awesomeness. This is useful for anything where you need a mob you don't see everyday. Please. Don't do this to SKIBBZ of all people. You're the reason I'm afraid to post much of what I make on the forums.

4 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Dude, please. Really. I'm not even joking. You can tell cuz I said "dude" instead of "dood" which is sorta my signature line that either means I'm joking or absolutely astonished by the awesomeness. This is useful for anything where you need a mob you don't see everyday.

47 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

Ah, you just basically said:

"My job is done here, I have successfully bothered a person for no reason whatsoever except for the fact that I feel like it."

He wasn't even trying to be rude, he just gave his opinion..

Hell, he said it was well made, he just said he probably wouldn't have a use for it himself. Not everything made in Mine-imator needs mobs, you know.. Also,

4 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Please. Don't do this to SKIBBZ of all people.

It's not like SKIBBZ doesn't give his opinion on things, and it's not like SKIBBZ uses every single rig in the universe, he must've seen rigs that he thought were good but had no use for them.

Edited by MustardBlock

18 minutes ago, MustardBlock said:

He wasn't even trying to be rude, he just gave his opinion..

*beep =P*, he said it was well made, he just said he probably wouldn't have a use for it himself. Not everything made in Mine-imator needs mobs, you know.. Also,

It's not like SKIBBZ doesn't give his opinion on things, and it's not like SKIBBZ uses every single rig in the universe, he must've seen rigs that he thought were good but had no use for them.

In response to the first paragraph, people don't always like it when a person's opinion is that their job is done, as it was to bother people.

In response to the second, he didn't say

On 2/9/2016 at 3:24 PM, SDWAN said:

but im not really seeing that much of a "use" for this as far as I go

Instead, he said

On 2/9/2016 at 3:24 PM, SDWAN said:

but im not really seeing that much of a "use" for this

Despite that, I am glad that he had a positive-ish opinion of something for once. First time I've seen that.

In response to the third, I know that, I didn't say that, everyone sees rigs they don't use, but think are cool. Not because they think it is altogether useless, but simply because it's useless to THEM and their needs. There is, for every rig, at least one possible animation in which it would help.

Also, SKIBBZ sugarcoats, as well as gives the positive as he gives the negative (which SDWAN did here, thankfully, I'm not nitpicking that, just the use thing).

He gives a "this is what you did good, and this is what you should improve".

That way, people don't feel like he %100 despises everything they work to complete. Constructive criticism and hate comments are different.