My first proper animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

That was actually pretty good! I mean, for a first animation.

Remember that you can change instances to make smoother-looking animations!

Also, you can try adding sounds, internally in the program or externally in a video editor (Wich i prefer better. I recommend VSDC free video editor, wich is easy to use and has a lot of stuff to it)

Just now, willingsas said:

That was actually pretty good! I mean, for a first animation.

Remember that you can change instances to make smoother-looking animations!

Also, you can try adding sounds, internally in the program or externally in a video editor (Wich i prefer better. I recommend VSDC free video editor, wich is easy to use and has a lot of stuff to it)

There is sound,

and please can you describe what you mean by change instances?

Thanks

Just now, trapbuilder2 said:

There is sound,

and please can you describe what you mean by change instances?

Thanks

Oh dang, i didn't had my volume up :D

Instances make a keyframe move at a different pace, like the "instant" instance. For example, the "smooth-in-and-out" (I think that's the name of the instance) Can be used when the sniper's arm is reloading the ammo. Instances can also save you time and effort, you can use a keyframe with a smooth instance instead of like, 3 keyframes.

1 minute ago, willingsas said:

Oh dang, i didn't had my volume up :D

Instances make a keyframe move at a different pace, like the "instant" instance. For example, the "smooth-in-and-out" (I think that's the name of the instance) Can be used when the sniper's arm is reloading the ammo. Instances can also save you time and effort, you can use a keyframe with a smooth instance instead of like, 3 keyframes.

Oh, thanks. I did use the instant transition to move the camera and the sniper to the room after the round ended, but other than that, everything was set to ease in and out (sine). I didn't really try any others. Thanks for the idea!

Just now, trapbuilder2 said:

Oh, thanks. I did use the instant transition to move the camera and the sniper to the room after the round ended, but other than that, everything was set to ease in and out (sine). I didn't really try any others. Thanks for the idea!

Welp, ok! try to test some instances with characters or other things like doors.