Animating Timelapse

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I was inspired by Unmute's timelapses, so I decided to make one myself. Through this I've learned a lot and definitely improved my walk cycle. 

Total Time: (excluding render) 1 Hour and 10 Minutes

When I put this video in Sony Vegas, for some reason it wouldn't let me speed it up more than 12x, so the video is a little longer than I'd have hoped for, but yeah. An hour and ten minutes for 17 seconds of animation xD
If any of you know how to speed it up further in Sony Vegas, please tell me how so I can do it in the future.
Also pause at 5:07-5:08 for dank garlic bread memes

I don't know if it's done processing yet but I really gotta go so yah.

On 1/20/2016 at 3:19 AM, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

So I was inspired by Unmute's timelapses, so I decided to make one myself. Through this I've learned a lot and definitely improved my walk cycle. 

Total Time: (excluding render) 1 Hour and 10 Minutes

When I put this video in Sony Vegas, for some reason it wouldn't let me speed it up more than 12x, so the video is a little longer than I'd have hoped for, but yeah. An hour and ten minutes for 17 seconds of animation xD
If any of you know how to speed it up further in Sony Vegas, please tell me how so I can do it in the future.
Also pause at 5:07-5:08 for dank garlic bread memes

I don't know if it's done processing yet but I really gotta go so yah.

Theres some bug with torrented sony vegas clients that only capable to go 8x - 16x default speed, Not sure why, however I can do it up to 1128x speed at sony movie studio platinum (I got actually money :P)