Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 hours ago, Skjold said:

So amaze! Wow! Much HYYYAAAAAAAHHH!!!

8 hours ago, Red_The_Master said:

So cool!

7 hours ago, MasteredRedstone said:

Nice. I think this has been something that all Zelda fans on the forums have needed because let's face it, who here hasn't wanted to goof off and animate a Zelda fight? Thank you for making an awesome rig.

Thanks, all of you :)

39 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

Never liked the Legend of Zelda, but this sure is marvelous. I'm sure you've made lots of people happy with this one.  :thumbsup:

Say, Rigging isn't really your thing, is it?  :3 

I'm actually not very much of a stranger to rigging. When I started getting into Mine-Imator, I couldn't really animate all too well, so I just decided to rig. I'd done quite a bit of it, and I actually made a hugely popular request topic that got 109 replies. However, I can't show you now because there were so many dang spoilers in the topic that when the forums updated the content in the topic just completely got deleted, I think. I did get quite a bit of practice, so I've learned a few tricks. For most of the past year or so, I've gotten more into animation, discovering that I'm not half bad at it, but I do create a good rig every once in a while. :) 

2 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

When I started getting into Mine-Imator, I couldn't really animate all too well,  

Yeah same here,although I have wanted to make animations,I sorta stick with wallpapers.
But if this is the average work of all your rigs,KEEP IT UP!!!

9 hours ago, SquareToDare said:

Yeah same here,although I have wanted to make animations,I sorta stick with wallpapers.
But if this is the average work of all your rigs,KEEP IT UP!!!

I'm sure you'll improve, just don't give up! Becoming skilled takes time and it's not something you can instantly figure out. Just keep trying and you'll surely improve :)
I try to make all of my rigs as good a quality as possible, but, again, creating something great always takes time. unless you're Bob Ross
I do want to make more rigs and get more of them out to the community, but I just really don't know what to do. I usually just have an idea and then make it while I'm still inspired, but that kinda stops me from making more rigs. Do you have any ideas for something that could be generally useful to people?

so cool

-Sans 2015

thank u
-Sans 2016

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

43 minutes ago, dane2855 said:

I don't think you should protect your rig under Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. You did not even make the character 

I know I didn't create the character, but the rigging and the .object file itself took hours of work, and I would absolutely hate it if somebody were to copy this and post it elsewhere, claiming it to be theirs. I like to be credited for it, too. However, I do understand how it could seem overprotective of my work, so I'll take it off. 

4 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

I know I didn't create the character, but the rigging and the .object file itself took hours of work, and I would absolutely hate it if somebody were to copy this and post it elsewhere, claiming it to be theirs. I like to be credited for it, too. However, I do understand how it could seem overprotective of my work, so I'll take it off. 

You don't have to take it off. I was just asking.

4 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

never mind. You already took it off.

3 minutes ago, GummyJon said:

This is cool and all, but is it possible to remove the head and the skin parts? or could you make a rig with just the hat, tunic and boots? 

Quickly threw something together for ya. :D
https://www.mediafire.com/?21voipsy3jd2x2t

Just parent everything in the main folder to the respective body parts of your character, and it should all be good.