[Suggestion] Audio Fade in and Out

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So yeah. Without my Video Editor Camtasia on my side, I'm stuck on Movie Maker which makes the video really heavy to carry. So I suggest a Fade in and Fade out audio transition in Mine-Imator 1.0.5. It's not fun that you create a 5 minute video without the sound transition like making an Ambulance Sound or even a person passing by.

Using Audacity is too loooong to edit the fade in and out transition.

@David. Please man. I really need audio transition.

Edited by Notorious TheRageMC

Just now, SDWAN said:

Now that's what I call being lazy. it literally takes 1 minutes

Of course, having it would allow us to edit it in the program to fit better with the animation itself, without having to redo it a hundred times to get it to fit.

Just now, KicksBrickster said:

Of course, having it would allow us to edit it in the program to fit better with the animation itself, without having to redo it a hundred times to get it to fit.

you can just blend the SFX together

Just now, SDWAN said:

Depends really

On what, exactly? In my experience a work-around is never as good as an intended feature. Rigging is an imperfect work-around to creating better characters, in the absence of the model creator. Using more keyframes is an imperfect work-around to creating smoother animations, but it is the illusion of smoothness only. And don't get me started on animating physics, cos that's the ultimate work-around right there. 

Just saying.

2 hours ago, SDWAN said:

Now that's what I call being lazy. it literally takes 1 minutes

Ik m8. But I wanted to adjust the Audio Transition in Mine-Imator for better sound syncing. I tried Audacity and seems to me that everytime I made mistakes on the animation, I adjust the sound ALOT in Audacity.