Animation Partner Wanted!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm looking for someone to share my work load! If you choose to accept you'll be animating certain parts of animation, maybe making a few schematics, skins, rigs, or anything the animation calls for. The reason I'm asking for someone to help me is because while I do have lots of time to animate, I'm always just so intimidated by the things ahead. If I had someone to help me with animations I would probably be more enthusiastic about getting my animations done.  I'd give a certain amount of credit to you at the end of the video, then provide a big link to your channel. Or I guess it would come with the benefit of studying my key-frames to see how I animate. Maybe if you wanted I could tutor you a bit. But other then that I'm just looking for someone to help me out. If you'd like to apply please put down the following.

Link to your best work:

Why you'd like to work with me:

Youtube channel:

I unfortunately can't pay you, if that's what you're after. So you'd just be doing this for/to fun/help me out/learn something/practice animation for a future career/no reason in particular. If I accept you, I'll send you a Skype request, and we'll get started on the project I'm "working" on.

1 minute ago, Mlke said:

I'm looking for someone to share my work load! If you choose to accept you'll be animating certain parts of animation, maybe making a few schematics, skins, rigs, or anything the animation calls for. The reason I'm asking for someone to help me is because while I do have lots of time to animate, I'm always just so intimidated by the things ahead. If I had someone to help me with animations I would probably be more enthusiastic about getting my animations done.  I'd give a certain amount of credit to you at the end of the video, then provide a big link to your channel. Or I guess it would come with the benefit of studying my key-frames to see how I animate. Maybe if you wanted I could tutor you a bit. But other then that I'm just looking for someone to help me out. If you'd like to apply please put down the following.

Link to your best work:

Youtube channel:

I unfortunately can't pay you, if that's what you're after. So you'd just be doing this for/to fun/help me out/learn something/practice animation for a future career/no reason in particular. If I accept you, I'll send you a Skype request, and we'll get started on the project I'm "working" on.

ay yo wanna join our taint Skype group? we help each other all the time. and u seem pretty coo

Don't let Cryo corrupt you.

----

http://imgur.com/a/NQwSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZOFWFJsJHw

---

Cause I don't like not doing anything and everything I do is done in a matter of hours.

--

I don't upload but a'ite. Fine mate. https://www.youtube.com/Skjoldmc

-

PM me yours and I'll add you.

Edited by Skjold

Just now, Skjold said:

Don't trust Cryo.

----

http://imgur.com/a/NQwSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZOFWFJsJHw

---

Cause I don't like not doing anything and everything I do is done in a matter of hours.

--

I don't upload but a'ite. Fine mate. https://www.youtube.com/Skjoldmc

-

PM me yours and I'll add you.

M8 if he listens to me he gets to get advice and tips from 13 different animators. (roughly)

1 minute ago, Skjold said:

A lot of those are people and their alt skype accounts xD

only Effusion and James have there alt in there too, I would tell you who is who but that kinda defeats the purpose of the changed names.

Edited by Cryotivity

Just now, Cryotivity said:

only Effusion and James has his alt in there too, I would tell you who is who but that kinda defeats the purpose of the changed names.

Can we finish this useless conversation? It would be in your best interest as a Moderator.

27 minutes ago, Cryotivity said:

ay yo wanna join our taint Skype group? we help each other all the time. and u seem pretty coo

Oi! I'd love to join, but I'm also gonna accept someone off of here to work with me, if it's all the same to you.

8 minutes ago, Varen said:

Mike your animation style seems pretty similar to KickBricksters, you should try asking him.

You know, that's a pretty good idea. I'm probably gonna send a message his way ^_^

EDIT: Just in case though, this thread is still open to applicants.

Edited by Mlke

1 hour ago, Varen said:

Mike your animation style seems pretty similar to KickBricksters, you should try asking him.

1 hour ago, Mlke said:

You know, that's a pretty good idea. I'm probably gonna send a message his way ^_^

I'm not exactly looking for a partner in that sense, but having watched some of your animations, we are pretty close in skill levels.

I'm hesitant to go into a partnership like you're suggesting. In a lot of ways I work better alone. I think really quickly, faster than I can talk or type, so it's easier for me to not have to voice every idea. However, I'm not against working together and sharing resources and animation techniques. It might benefit both of us to to someone on equal footing.

My Skype is KicksBrickster if you're interested.

On 12/18/2015 at 8:10 PM, Mlke said:

Link to your best work:

Youtube channel:

HI, so im a person who likes his animation to look like profetional even if i am a bit lazy. When im doing random stuff i try to make them look good, like when i am doing a random test but if i take like 3 or more hours i can make it look good (not perfect), and im kindu good at thumbnail design, good at animating (if you give me 1 or two days) , and im frindly, smart, can be funny or serious if you want like some sort of mascot or stuff like that, i can motivate, i know spanish as much as english (i can make the cc if you want), and lastly i can make good voices (not perfect mic but i have mic from phone wich is better) and seriusly i can make good voice acting. and excuse my bad typing. and only if you will accept i will giv the personal stuff.

btw my user pic was made by me so you can look at that and ill post some of my work on youtube after this so if you want to ask just comment in that vid so its a bit more personal and i dont get random people coming at me

Edited by MikeMine2002