Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It would be cool (for me) if you added the wheels I just made to your rig. They should size down small enough (I think)

I really like the iron portion of the cannon and was wondering what you used to make it?? That could look really cool in some future animations, or even just a wallpaper being fired.

5 hours ago, Skjold said:

geezus that looks amazing. please put up a download.

I have some fine tuning to do. :P But after that, sure! :)

4 hours ago, JjCinemas said:

Wow BOOM I didn't think you knew about 1.0.0 you old fart XP

Ha! Nah, just took me awhile to stop grumbling about all the changes.... 

nJKYDRj.png

4 hours ago, Ethan. said:

That cannon puts the BOOM in your name. He he he get it.

Yus. And now you get it. *fires cannon at Ethan.*

3 hours ago, Just_five_fun said:

It would be cool (for me) if you added the wheels I just made to your rig. They should size down small enough (I think)

I really like the iron portion of the cannon and was wondering what you used to make it?? That could look really cool in some future animations, or even just a wallpaper being fired.

Wow, that was a lot better than I expected it to be! :P Your no-profile picture made me think you'd be one of the people who posts a cylinder with a stretched texture and calls it a rig. xD But bro, that's great! I'm not sure they'd work on this rig, but they're exactly what I need for another rig I wanted to make (also a cannon. xD)... Would I be able to change the rim to be wooden?

How I made the iron portion, or the rig itself?

Edited by BOOMmaker

4 hours ago, BOOMmaker said:

Wow, that was a lot better than I expected it to be! :P Your no-profile picture made me think you'd be one of the people who posts a cylinder with a stretched texture and calls it a rig. xD But bro, that's great! I'm not sure they'd work on this rig, but they're exactly what I need for another rig I wanted to make (also a cannon. xD)... Would I be able to change the rim to be wooden?

How I made the iron portion, or the rig itself?

Thanks, I guess I should update that profile pic. The rim is made of coal blocks, so yes, you should be able to make them wood textured instead. I am not sure how well they would mesh compared to the solid color, please let me know if it works/or doesn't.

I was specifically interested in the iron portion. Did you use something outside of Mine-imator?

On 11/20/2015, 2:56:20, Just_five_fun said:

Thanks, I guess I should update that profile pic. The rim is made of coal blocks, so yes, you should be able to make them wood textured instead. I am not sure how well they would mesh compared to the solid color, please let me know if it works/or doesn't.

I was specifically interested in the iron portion. Did you use something outside of Mine-imator?

Alrighty, thanks! :) 

I used GIMP to make an item texture for it. :P It's pretty much just two ovals in a solid color; one filled in (for the main body of the cannon) and the other just the outer rim (for the muzzle).  

(sorry about the late reply. We've been busy, and I forgot about this. :P )