This things I want to see in Demo 6:

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with me?

THESE THINGS:

o You could move up and down things on timeline.

Why? Cos Scenerys, lights, etc. are in the way.

o Simpler timeline

Why? Cos it take too much space, I liked old M-i better, where u didn't have to open any pages.

:facepalm:

Remember your anger management classes 

*Breathes deeply in, then out*

Dark, dreary castles; overcast weather

Hey, buddy, friend, pal...! There are these things David implemented called folders to help with these exact problems! Why don't you give 'em a go?!

*Eye twitch*

Edited by Emanatronic

Rearranging timelines (by clicking and dragging) will be a thing in 1.0.0. Could you elaborate on the second point? Do you not like how body parts are separate timelines?

I think he wants it so you can hide instances in the timeline so they don't get in the way and keep the timeline small

I think he wants it so you can hide instances in the timeline so they don't get in the way and keep the timeline small

Yeah, kinda like in 0.7 and stuff. I always hid the decorative or aesthetic parts of animations or rigs using the instances tab, and it'd be amazing to have it back. Now I just have to make due with folders and stuff. It'd be nice to have clean rigs with only the important parts on the timeline