Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I feel like this could've been improved. animation wise

I see David gave you ze new MI

That water splash effect did not work with me too well

its pretty straightforward it seems

Animation-wise. Like what specifically? The main point of this is to shake rust and git gud, and it would help if you could elaborate as to what doesn't approve.

I also didn't have a massive selection of water splash sounds, but replaying the video shows me it sounds really different for some reason.

Animation-wise. Like what specifically? The main point of this is to shake rust and git gud, and it would help if you could elaborate as to what doesn't approve.

I also didn't have a massive selection of water splash sounds, but replaying the video shows me it sounds really different for some reason.

Well you seem to switch the scenes instantly. look at 0:40 - 0:41, and 0:36 - 0:37

there's alot of linear progression from point A to point B

The AO seems to make things look darker then they really should be in some areas.

also. if this is a city schematic. don't you think it would've been a little more lively in the background?

Well you seem to switch the scenes instantly. look at 0:40 - 0:41, and 0:36 - 0:37

there's alot of linear progression from point A to point B

The AO seems to make things look darker then they really should be in some areas.

also. if this is a city schematic. don't you think it would've been a little more lively in the background?

Hum. Well AO is set to default settings and I think it looked fine. Perhaps in areas without light it may look funny, but that isn't easily changed.

Instant scene switching seems like kind of a nitpick. There are cases where you can use a single camera following a scene thoroughly but cuts are can always be an option.

The linear progression I kind of understand. But that's really the whole point to freerunning. Move from point a to point b as fast as possible. Though I do get what you mean, and i'll try to avoid it a bit more.

And the lack of depth to the environment was me being lazy. But I was running into a lot of issues initially with Mine-imator. It really liked to crash a lot.

I didn't like the camera much, and the animation felt a little stoppy-starty between moves, but otherwise great!

how dare you call me a skrub

I'm not good enough to be a skrub

s orkb

best mineimator animation ive ever seen ! I like the way that its just smooth ... Ive seen a lot of animations made in mineimator and its been around 3 years since Ive seen them but this one , this one is the best one ive seen :) 

Thanks! :ph34r: