Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Each chars personality are clear, nice..

The detail is good, but why would you use thick pitch black fog, scientifically it is never exist except the camera is under blindness effect. Thus the camera movement is good. I havea a suggestion, mess around with transition, and i will expect the second episode with improved animation. i wrote this on mobile so ecpect some ttypos

Are you named after the BBQ restaraunt?

No. Jimbo is a nickname for my real name, which is Jimmy. :D

Each chars personality are clear, nice..

The detail is good, but why would you use thick pitch black fog, scientifically it is never exist except the camera is under blindness effect. Thus the camera movement is good. I havea a suggestion, mess around with transition, and i will expect the second episode with improved animation. i wrote this on mobile so ecpect some ttypos

Thanks. :D I never really thought about the color of the fog. When I first added it in, I just wanted an extra effect for the camera. Plus I had never really used it in an animation. I chose black cuz I wanted to give the prison a creepy/ depressing/ darker feel to it. Also, A last minute edit was that the characters had some effect on it. (Watch closely when the "Hobo" says "NEVER!!")

No. Jimbo is a nickname for my real name, which is Jimmy. :D

Thanks. :D I never really thought about the color of the fog. When I first added it in, I just wanted an extra effect for the camera. Plus I had never really used it in an animation. I chose black cuz I wanted to give the prison a creepy/ depressing/ darker feel to it. Also, A last minute edit was that the characters had some effect on it. (Watch closely when the "Hobo" says "NEVER!!")

oh i see, nausea and blindness effect?

oh a few addition, i am pretty sure u are using 1.0.0, and i see the video quality is not pretty good, i suggest you to press "save (advanced)" then choose lagarith lossless codec,

it will render longer and heavier, and resulting a big file, but u don't have to worry because your video editor can shrink it with less loss when you render the edited video with MPEG codec (still avi. format) (i tested this on flashintegro's video editor, don't know if it works on others too), and there is your detail. (i wrote this on PC so expect 404 error : Typo not found).

That's it.

Edited by XanderTheV

Ey! The animation is pretty well done but still need a few improvements. I think u need to work on the camera angles. That's why i think it's better to use a bigger scenery. And also change the style where you put your texts ;) it's kinda hard to read. Or maybe change the colors. Overall i rate 7/10 :3

oh i see, nausea and blindness effect?

oh a few addition, i am pretty sure u are using 1.0.0, and i see the video quality is not pretty good, i suggest you to press "save (advanced)" then choose lagarith lossless codec,

it will render longer and heavier, and resulting a big file, but u don't have to worry because your video editor can shrink it with less loss when you render the edited video with MPEG codec (still avi. format) (i tested this on flashintegro's video editor, don't know if it works on others too), and there is your detail. (i wrote this on PC so expect 404 error : Typo not found).

That's it.

Er, no. I just think that it kinda gives a moldy and dark feel to it. I honestly didn't put much thought into WHY it was there other than just to help focus the camera a bit and add a creeping feeling to everything. :P

Ok. I have Lagarith, but I didn't think it was worth that extra time. I'll try it out next time around though.

Ey! The animation is pretty well done but still need a few improvements. I think u need to work on the camera angles. That's why i think it's better to use a bigger scenery. And also change the style where you put your texts ;) it's kinda hard to read. Or maybe change the colors. Overall i rate 7/10 :3

Yeah, the camera angles could've been worked on harder. :P And yea, if I could edit it easily I would change the text. Maybe just add it after I've rendered it and stuff. Thanks! :D