[wallpaper] Something that goes on in my head in school

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1qKCtsX.png

Basically when im at school any day of the year. I wonder what people think of me or who I am. its a thing that goes on in my head in which I become nervous and never really talk to anyone not knowing if they would appreciate me talking to them or not or just getting a bad outcome.

Edited by SDWAN

I was like that in primary school, People was making fun of me, people tell me fat when I was no longer fat... But now in secondary school, my friends are good, thhem don't make fun of me, poeple only remember your old time, they don't care of the present, they make fun of the past and can't see the present.

I was like that in primary school, People was making fun of me, people tell me fat when I was no longer fat... But now in secondary school, my friends are good, thhem don't make fun of me, poeple only remember your old time, they don't care of the present, they make fun of the past and can't see the present.

Im still haunted by my own past

HEY! Only Apple's allowed to make wallpapers with mental titles..!

also..

#2 had to change school 3 times because of this

#3 you probably stand out cause you're the only one with a face rig >.<

Im sorry m8. No hard feelings right?