Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

umm... listen, I don't know... well.. i'm not gonna say a long speach about me saying about how i dont under stand this. so im just gonna say, this is lame.. like i said before. we all keep fighting I HAVE TO RUINTHE FUN LIKE I ALWAYS DO

Dude we are doing this just for fun. you are takin this too seriously take a chill pill bra

umm... listen, I don't know... well.. i'm not gonna say a long speach about me saying the WAR ENDED ALREADY. so im just gonna say, staph. THE WAR WAS OVER. like i said before. we all make peace again. and then, YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVETYTHING LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

Love you too :3

......I am the only non-brony member in Team Apples......

I know, but, They'll keep just going "WEE STIL KIL U U NEVER HAZ CHANZE TO RUNZ AND HIDZ >=3" and they probably wont stop saying that

Dude, if it ended, it ended, period. just ignore other outdated people out there, just peace dude....

I'm the peaceful guy in the team, so, I just want you to ingore that.... and moar peace