Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guys you are taking this to far!
If he doesn't like it STOP THEN!
Would you like someone do this to you? NO!
if yes lets do it whole forum on one!

I Respect whole forum but this is to far!
I Didn't expected this from you...
Andy did nothing...He just said what i would say too if 10000 were going to hate(i know its a joke but its to far!)me

Andy did nothing...He just said what i would say too if 10000 were going to hate(i know its a joke but its to far!)me

That.

You do relies this started from a video of a creepypasta I made, and in the description it said no hate intended, and it explained why I used his skin, not because I hate him but for the fact his character was an enderman, look I relies now that he didn't know that he would need to say in his signature "Please consult me if you wish to use my skin" and now I will make changes to the video so he is not used, and I can't say the same for the snickers one, sorry but it's a joke video, plus I won't remove anything until I see him remove the photos of him killing me. Until then I'm keeping them, but I can say I won't make anymore videos that will offend him in the future.

You do relies this started from a video of a creepypasta I made, and in the description it said no hate intended, and it explained why I used his skin, not because I hate him but for the fact his character was an enderman, look I relies now that he didn't know that he would need to say in his signature "Please consult me if you wish to use my skin" and now I will make changes to the video so he is not used, and I can't say the same for the snickers one, sorry but it's a joke video, plus I won't remove anything until I see him remove the photos of him killing me. Until then I'm keeping them, but I can say I won't make anymore videos that will offend him in the future.

The only reason why I argued is because you used my skin in the first place! What you said didn't make sense enough to use my skin!