Love Story: Best Friends (#1)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So in the end, they rubbed each others chins together? GG. The animation was a bit shabby and the story slightly cliche but the effort is nice. 5.5/10

What he said. Also, I'd add that you should use transitions.

Hmm. Not bad. Well the last time I saw you was at stuffbydavid.com/mineimator and I believe that Yuri was mad at you for criticizing. But meh. Past is past. Keep moving to the Future. And live a happy life in the Present.

transitions? Explain, please

Transition. You can found it on Keyframe of your character or object. It makes the animation smoother with Ease In and Out or make it like a 8-Bit game with Instant.

Edited by Notorious TheRageMC

Transition. You can found it on Keyframe of your character or object. It makes the animation smoother with Ease In and Out or make it like a 8-Bit game with Instant.

I have not understood ((((

transitions between scenes?
Fade-emergence?

give me an example, pls

Edited by bycow

By transitions, he means that you can change the way something moves. Such as, if you were to bend an arm, and put the transition to instant, the arm would instantly bend the arm. If you go ease in and out, you would start to bend the arm slowly, then it will pick up speed, then slow down. Sorry if this didn't help you, I tried to explain it to you the best way I could :P

Edited by Nova Animations