[CLOSED]Smash Bros Victory Pose Collab!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Count me in!

=EDIT= I forgot that I have plans over the weekend, so I won't be able to do it. (Plus I haven't played SSBB, and I haven't used MI in almost a year, and I've become rusty. xD I got nervoucited once I saw the title and reacted instantaneously.)

Edited by Achroma MC

Sorry, no. It has to be the same color as in Smash Bros 4

You can do anything with your entry. You can do Brawl or Project M.

Does this mean I can do the Super Smash Bros. Melee Victory screen? Since that one is my fav.
(And since I can only seem to find the announcers voice for melee anyway lol)

Does this mean I can do the Super Smash Bros. Melee Victory screen? Since that one is my fav.(And since I can only seem to find the announcers voice for melee anyway lol)

You mean its easiest to animate because its a blank screen with a player model in the middle of it?

You mean its easiest to animate because its a blank screen with a player model in the middle of it?

SSBB Is exactly the same concept except on the ground with the other characters. And Sm4sh is is just the same as brawl except the camera angle is different(more so to the side). If you remove the ground and turn the sky black, it's exactly the same. I personally think the collab can have any game. (Plus I was also thinking into including the stats screen when the taunt is done, showing the other characters clapping)

I just can't ask?

Plus you asked for brawl. So why can't I do SSBM?

if i want can i do the brawl screen or is that illegal, because brawl/PM is my favorite

So why can't I do SSBM?

Well. Melee Victory Pose camera don't move like like Brawl and Smash 4. If you do that, that wouldn't look like a Parody of Smash Bros 4 at all but a mixup which people nowadays don't get it. Just follow the camera angle on one of the victory pose of Smash Bros characters and viola!

Well. Melee Victory Pose camera don't move like like Brawl and Smash 4. If you do that, that wouldn't look like a Parody of Smash Bros 4 at all but a mixup which people nowadays don't get it. Just follow the camera angle on one of the victory pose of Smash Bros characters and viola!

I just call it Super Smash Bros 3D, as it's made for advanced 3D consoles (3DS, WiiU)

Mmkay it's done. It doesn't have a logo because I'm not a wizard, Add one if you'd like Miguel :P

*poof*

Okay. Where's your Logo? If you don't have the time to edit, I'll edit it for you. But please show me your own logo(I won't be the one who will create the logo)