[CLOSED]Smash Bros Victory Pose Collab!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There is nothing better for me to do right now (espesially because I working on 2 projects and its getting boring)

I would like to join.

I would warn people that nintendo could start barging in and removing peoples videos with their (nintendo) music on the video but it is unlikely. 

There is nothing better for me to do right now (espesially because I working on 2 projects and its getting boring)

I would like to join.

I would warn people that nintendo could start barging in and removing peoples videos with their (nintendo) music on the video but it is unlikely. 

You can add different music for your victory pose if you want.

BTW. Nintendo wouldn't do that unless if someone made a game that is based on their games and profitable like Mario 64 HD and F-Zero Spiritual Successor. Other games like Mother 4, Digimon, and other Punch-Out ripoffs are acceptable and profitable. Nintendo isn't that strict when it comes to music. Look at others on the internet, they play a lot of Nintendo Games and post it on Youtube and no sign of Copyright Infringement.

Besides, Nintendo also add Upload Smash Bros Gameplay on Youtube on their DLC. They agree.

Edited by Notorious TheRageMC

I'm in. Wanna do victory poses for all the ssb4 chars in MI too?

I'm in, one question though, what if the video goes over 8 seconds by 1 second, sometimes youtube is stupid and it adds an extra second for me

Imma in rage :) 

i might give it a go hope my screen will let me though.

i'm joining this collab!

I'm so in!

Count this hedgehog in!

(I take it HAS to be smash 4 victory screen?)
I'm in!

can it be more than just 2 players?

I'm in Frienda!

Normally I never complete collab videos in time due to laziness, but because this is pretty short, hell, I'll join ;3

I'll try, but mine will be probably be bland. My brain is lacking ideas.

I'm starting now ;D

I'll join.

I`m in! :3

I am in i love Smash Bros! 

I am in!!!

TAILS THE FOX! has joined the battle!

Count me in! I love Smash!

Would I Be Able To Join Of This Competiton?

Collab will end on August 21, next Friday.

Post your entries before its too late.