Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sky Raider saga begins!
2 friends take on an epic quest to find the legendary golden apples
of the skylands. But they don't know what they are up against.

If you signed up but didn't get featured in episode 1 of the series don't worry.. Everyone who signed up will be featured in either episode 2 or 3 and anyone who didn't die in episode 1 will be as well. ;)

Episode 1 of the Minecraft animated series is here everyone!
I hope you like it.. if you do, don't forget to leave a like or even
subscribe to be awesome!
There's more to come...

----SUBSCRIBBLEZ----
https://www.youtube.com/user/MineRockerAnimations

Also thanks to awesome GasCreeper for visual effects.

Can I apply? Gamertag: joshquade specializes in guns is at least 7 miles per hour, lightweight and carries 2 double barrel shotguns and 1 mp5 backup gun just In case. Has 1 unique blade only used in emergencies: a broadsword. Not that powerful but packs a punch. Not that good in sword fighting but I can use my knife sometimes (lol knife was broadsword) and is good at headshotting. Sounds a bit too op but trust me. I suck at sword fighting.

Why am I good at headshotting? I have marksman skills from battlefield 4.

Edited by The Animator

Can I apply? Gamertag: joshquade specializes in guns is at least 7 miles per hour, lightweight and carries 2 double barrel shotguns and 1 mp5 backup gun just In case. Has 1 unique blade only used in emergencies: a broadsword. Not that powerful but packs a punch. Not that good in sword fighting but I can use my knife sometimes (lol knife was broadsword) and is good at headshotting. Sounds a bit too op but trust me. I suck at sword fighting.

Why am I good at headshotting? I have marksman skills from battlefield 4.

Well.. The application for this was way too long ago(Last year)

But you can apply to this series I'm making.. :)

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/42302-skins-needed-detective-lightning-comic-series-wip/

Is that the Assassin's Creed 1 song I hear? (The song where the ender dude breaks into the place, steals the map, and tries to run away)

Yes.. Glad someone noticed. :)

"Only good guys get face rigs!" ~Skjold 2015

thats probably the reason i have none..

Hahah.. not really.. Skibbz is not on the "good" side.

Also i was gonna rig everyone but i started animated this back then.. and it was laggy. :D

Now that was worth the wait!! It's just so incredible!! And I can't wait for part 2!

Thanks..

You actually have a long fight scene in episode 2. ;)

Let me say something's about this

Nothing is that happens in this is ever explained at all( some dude kills a dude for no reason only to be tracked by another dude)

There is so much BLOOM that it becomes almost unnecessary at times.

the last few scenes are pretty dark

the fighting scene seemed a little slow and was pretty short as Im sure one punch doesn't KO a dude.

cliché cliffhanger

6.8/10

Let me say something's about this

Nothing is that happens in this is ever explained at all( some dude kills a dude for no reason only to be tracked by another dude)

There is so much BLOOM that it becomes almost unnecessary at times.

the last few scenes are pretty dark

the fighting scene seemed a little slow and was pretty short as Im sure one punch doesn't KO a dude.

cliché cliffhanger

6.8/10

Well.. He killed him to get the map he has to the SkyLands.

Also, why he does that will be explained in the story.. further on.

A punch can actually knock someone unconcious.

I actually admit that the last scene was too dark.. and the cliffhanger is cliche. :D