Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, we've all seen the Winter and April Fool's themes. What if we had the option to set our own, or perhaps, if the forums had more pre-set themes?

Such as a night theme, based on timezone, or a 'dead hour' theme - activated when less then 15 members are online? Is such a feature possible on IPboard?

Thanks! :D

A night theme is the most sensible though. It's purpose is to avoid eye strain while visiting the website at night time. Bright white does kill the eyes at night, and almost every website I go on at least has an option for night mode.

Why would it lag though? o:

Because the posts slow down during it.

To elaborate on possibilities for a night theme:

Imagine the bright white fading to a grey, the blue to navy, and the stone being a darkened version, like in Minecraft caves. Maybe even a torch or something in the background for aesthetics? I don't know how it would work or look, as such, but I think it could turn out quite good.

Imagine the bright white fading to a grey, the blue to navy, and the stone being a darkened version, like in Minecraft caves. Maybe even a torch or something in the background for aesthetics? I don't know how it would work or look, as such, but I think it could turn out quite good.

Thats actually a really good idea

and maybe in the dead hour theme, the forums would look abandoned

(cobwebs everywhere, steve is a skeleton, etc)

Isn't there a google mail theme that does that?

Wait... Is this a thing where "The theme changes throughout the day" or is it a "Players can set their own background" kinda thing?

We are tossing around the idea of either one.

That's cool.

I think... Actually I don't know which I would prefer.

Perhaps it should be that you can customize it by either picking a block, uploading a picture or selecting the time-zone one?