[Download] Mine-imator Tech Demo - Futuristic City

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

supre ultra mega ded hour excluzive season pass goty edition

There's a debate to be had whether this is worthy of a Tech demo of any kind, but I will say that what I was aiming for was going to take a 5-hour render for a one minute scene. That should at least be worth something.

Anyway, here's the promised video:

Download link (Without skins shown in video)

I've been uploading some frequent content, and I plan to upload one more before I take a breather. These are mainly to stretch my arms into areas to make sure I can still animate fine after such a long break, and because the content presented is actually kinda enjoyable to watch. (Has yet to be unproven)

Notes:

Lighting is buggy in the beginning. This was unintentional, due to an oversight on how I did the lighting. I can fix it if I ever re-render the scene in 4k at 60fps with maximum settings turned on. (That would take a whole day to render, no joke)

Lots of people gave me their skins for this (wow that sounded creepier than I thought it would), these users are as follows:

Aronan

blockerlocker

Caeden117

Cmard

CougarHuppie420

Crow Robot

CryoAnimates

Darwfer 2015

Effusion

ElvenShot

EnderVaren

Fallen Chaser

IronWaveStudios

Jack

JJ712 Animations

KicksBrickster

Legodude01

Marty

minecraftman361

MrDonoB

Ocelot

OtterGuy

SDWAN

snowlee

TheMinster

ZZZZane

Rummy

AngelHedge

SupersonicXX9

Emunator

Redcap

Thanks to them for lending me their power to create the spirit bomb.

Edited by ÜberKiller

The camera movements are a bit choppy. 2/10 for effort.

jk

Yeah I really hated the camera movements. Normally we work fine, but working under the massive lag this beast of a schematic caused was really hard to deal with.

That and I can never really seem to perfect camera movements anyway. But i'm always willing to learn.

It's a very well done... showcase. I can only call it that, because, unless you created the schematic yourself, there isn't really anything here but some camera movements and high-def rendering, which, even so, is pretty impressive-looking overall. Great work all the same!

(*le posting comment on the video to absolutely no effect*

As requested, I uploaded the .mani along with necessary files needed to run it. It doesn't however contain the player skins shown. This is to keep those confidential in case the user wishes it to be, as I have no right to redistribute something like that.

It's a very well done... showcase. I can only call it that, because, unless you created the schematic yourself, there isn't really anything here but some camera movements and high-def rendering, which, even so, is pretty impressive-looking overall. Great work all the same!

(*le posting comment on the video to absolutely no effect*

Well there is in fact animation. Moving minecarts and walking people. So it's not totally empty right?

However that's the reason why I didn't really call it an animation, and more a tech demo. To stress test mine-imator on your PC and see what it can really do. It's not the maximum capabilities it can do, but it's the biggest stuff I ever loaded into Mine-imator that's for sure.

Edited by ÜberKiller