I cancelled this animation, But I edited it

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not sure if anyone cares but i'll explain

The reason why this was cancelled was because of complications in the animation itself that I couldn't fix.NOTE: I do most of this by myself with no assistance wahtsoever

Also. I have a huge lack of motivation these days and my laptop can barely handle this animation.

I only edited and posted a topic this because I didn't want to feel like I wasted so much time for nothing

Edited by SDWAN

60348d1368470150-gran-punteggi-black-ops

Please, Oh God Please, Give me the animation project file, I will continue this. Please this is the most awesome thing ever, And I see such a bright future.

Please give me the .mani file and I will continue,

But if you do not want to, I will be fine with that.

Not really :c

them transitions tho

I KNOW YEH? SO DAM DELICIOUS

Edited by MCShortsYT

60348d1368470150-gran-punteggi-black-ops

Please, Oh God Please, Give me the animation project file, I will continue this. Please this is the most awesome thing ever, And I see such a bright future.

Please give me the .mani file and I will continue,

But if you do not want to, I will be fine with that.

Not really :c

I KNOW YEH? SO DAM DELICIOUS

I'm really protective of my projects but it's nice to know that you really liked this. Since school is over, I might actually finsh. JUST MIGHT. thanks for the compliments though

I'm really protective of my projects but it's nice to know that you really liked this. Since school is over, I might actually finsh. JUST MIGHT. thanks for the compliments though

As long as its being, worked on, Im happy :D.

Good Lord, The future for this is so bright.

I think you might dominate the Minecraft ANIMATION sector on youtube.

Good Luck! Bruh

Your animation was extremely great, and that transition from the fight to th dark sky thing was really really smooth. The only bit that could've been better was the sounds. I know they're hard to find, but they were a bit choppy. The song at the end was a good choice but only didnt transition as well as the video. Im really sorry you couldn't continue on this project, it looks great. I'm sorry if i sound like a **** i havent been on this forums for like 7 months.

Your animation was extremely great, and that transition from the fight to th dark sky thing was really really smooth. The only bit that could've been better was the sounds. I know they're hard to find, but they were a bit choppy. The song at the end was a good choice but only didnt transition as well as the video. Im really sorry you couldn't continue on this project, it looks great. I'm sorry if i sound like a **** i havent been on this forums for like 7 months.

Welp you accomplished what i've been waiting for since my past topics. ACTUAL CRITICISM. And I appreciate that