Five nights at Fredddis 3 song │Die in a Fire │Minecraft animation VIDEO

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looks good. Love it, except one part: The beginning.

In the beginning instead of a blank world with a platform covered with fog. you should have gotten a real fad map.

Know what I'm sayin?

Otherwise, great job!

The fog covered the scenary, The world wasn´t flat

Really good!

What software did you use for the rewind?

Also, thanks for giving me motivation for making me want to finish my version.

I used Sony Vegas 13 for the rewind ......and your welcome, I know that you will do an excellent animation

Dude ! That was amazing . I know this is a dumb question , but did you use Mine-imator for the animation ? And how much time did you put into this . I wish I could animate like you . :o that was the most amazing animation that I ever saw that was made by Mine-imator . Amazing amazing amazing ... X1000000

:3 oww so thanks, and yes, I used  Mine imator in this animation, and After effects (I am a newbie in after effects), I do this animation in one month.and a little more, but i didn´t worked in the animation all the days of the month, I had home work from the school....

With practice you will learn a lot :)

Im not going to lie, when i saw "fad 3 DIE IN A FIRE ANIMATION!!!" i was like...(oh lord, what 2 year old made another one of these this time...). so i clicked on it after a solid 1 min of bracing my self. and i was shocked to find my self clicking the like button because holy **** that was the best remake i have ever seen of this ******* song ever. your going to do gr80

i r8 8/8

would watch again