Creating Player Rigs For People + Their Own Wallpaper [CLOSED]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

[CLOSED]!  :( 

Because I have procrastinated so much on these rigs, I have decided to close my rig creator thingy. However, I will stay true to my word and create rigs for everyone who has requested a rig. Any rig requests taken after 2:00 PM PST will not be accepted.

I'm so unproductive; all I do is play video games all day. I might as well waste time helping people. Ehh, whatever. I'm mainly doing this for what I've just said, and I also want to improve my rigging skills.

Waitlist:

SteamSkelly

Snowlee

TheMinester

iSheep

ChaseTheBoss69 (Dhomas da Dank Dengine)

Mr. Matt

KacangAtomZ (Welcome to the forums!)

Craftindiedo

TheToastur

OtterGuy

PatrickRomeo

EnderPixle

6matthias

Rig Application:

Do you want facials/fingers? If so, you will be outfitted with the Steampunk Skeleton Advanced Character Rig for MI 1.0.0 (say no if you don't want/want to place another rig on it:)

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? No tools/other accessories, I mean extra bodily features. (I think all of us know what we are talking about:)

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? I will make everything I see 3-d to an extent, but of course some of us don't want 3-d everything:

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?:

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? (Optional if above question is yes, standard is 4k:)

Do you want a private download? If this is no, then everyone that sees this thread will be able to download your handsome/pretty features.

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public?

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc. :)

I will add more information if needed, but it looks good to me now.

Completed Rig Wallpapers:

uYp2lGN.png

56goaYV.png

Download:

Steampunk Skeleton

Snowlee

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

Facials/Fingers: Face, nose (Small), mouth, 3d hoodie and bangs yes for fingers

Anything not 3d: Lining of sweater at the bottom

Resolution: Anything

Private download: nop

Private wallpaper: noop

Doing in wallpaper: eating cookie

all things i didnt answer has no answer or just no

Edited by Snowlee

Skin's in siggie.

Do you want facials/fingers?: Yes. If you want details, movable eyes, mouth, and thin eyebrows. And fingers.

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig?: You're making the bracelet, jacket, and hair 3D, right?

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig?: Nuttin'.

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: I want a wallpaper.

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be?: 4K.

Do you want a private download?: No.

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public?: Public wallpaper.

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc.): Holding a diamond sword, waving. The ground is Redstone Blocks.

Edited by TheMinester

Do you want facials/fingers? Movable eyes, mouth, and ears.  

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? Make the hat 3D, the tie 3D.

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? Don't make hooves 3d

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?:No

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? 4k

Do you want a private download? Nope

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public? Sure

Anything else that I need to know? Have a hilly biome behind me, and make me petting a sheep

Also, you don't have to make this for me.  I just wanna see your rigging skills.  Maybe I'll use it in my videos though.

Do you want facials/fingers?: Yes, I would like both

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig?: 3D Hair And possibly a 3D hood and headset .3.

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig?:

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: I would love a wallpaper for it! 

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be?: 4k

Do you want a private download?: make it public! .3.

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public?: Sure make it public...  :rolleyes:

Anything else that I need to know?: This is about the wallpaper, ok, the item i want to be holding is a diamond sword, basicly what your wallpaper looks like but kinda different, what i mean by that is the main color is darkish red, And the pose is http://i.imgur.com/7CpTvX4.png Also the ground is red wool, lastly my name in the background. (pick whatever u want to be the font.) Also sharp bending...

(Hope I didn't ask too much  :P)

Also I might add more info if needed!

Edited by ChaseTheBoss69

Do you want facials/fingers? fingers and a facial please 

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? hoodie and 3d headphones 

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? do not use the skin that is under my profile i have one on my profile under my about me you can use 

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?:

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? yes 4k plz

Do you want a private download? let there be a public download 

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public? yes

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc. :) holding a book while sitting on a skull 

I will add more information if needed, but it looks good to me now.

Do you want facials/fingers? Yes, both of them :D

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? Cat ear and tail pls :3

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? Delete the headset pls :3

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: I want a wallpaper :D

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? 4K

Do you want a private download? No

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public? Yes

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc.): Holding a bow :D

Do you want facials/fingers?: Yes smooth mouth, eyes,eyebrows and, also can you make the fingers bootstrapbuckaroo style? (you know like hideable fingers)

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig?: You're making the, jacket, and hair 3D,

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig?: Nuttin'.

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: I want a wallpaper.

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be?: 2K

Do you want a private download?: Yes

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public?: Yup

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc.): well holding a iron sword when fighting a wither

ujEUBZk.png <---- Skin  (i know i have maked one but i need a anvanced one)

Do you want facials/fingers? Yes both please 

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? I want my tie to be 3D as well as 5 buttons (picture below) and if you could make my afro stand off my head on all sides not too big but just coming off my head

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? Ill take anything, go with your instinct but if you want me to say something I guess the shirt and pants can stay 2D or whatever.

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?:No thanks, you work/worked hard enough  :D

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? N/A

Do you want a private download? No

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public? N/A

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc. N/A

Pictures: In these pictures I don't have the hair or eyes right I changed my skin a bit to help you out.

Picture of what i want. hair isnt in this picture couldn't do it >_<

rRSiEVq.png AGaFtHi.png

My Skins for you to download/save

My normal skin with diffrent eyes and mouth qgZHgnD.png

My edited skin with clear face and body 3hlo341.png

My skin with transparent mouth and eyes 2igW4wO.png

I hope I did some of the work for you

Thanks  :D  :D  :D 

Edited by TheToastur

Do you want facials/fingers? Yes I want a face,but as you can see my skin does not consist of a mouth, so that should make things considerably easier for you. and fingers would be very nice. 

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? Claws are cool. Considering im an otter. lol

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? I dont mind whatever you feel fits :P

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: If you like my skin enough to make one, thats cool. But I honestly dont care

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? whatever you prefer

Do you want a private download? yeah, Im not one for releasing my rig.

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public? sure?

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc lol just as i said above

Do you want facials/fingers? Yes
Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? 3D jacket?
Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig?  no
Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?:i would like a wallpaper
What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be?  Whatever
Do you want a private download? Yes
If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public?            Yes
Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc. I wanna hold a gun or a bow or a sword 

Skin under profile

Do you want facials/fingers? Yes

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? 3d hair and jacket (understand if u cant do the jacket)

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? no 

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: no

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? standard?

Do you want a private download? no

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public? yes

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc. :) Can I be holding a black sword? Sorry to add but the left eye has be purple

Link to skin: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/myskinxsiihsch/

Thanks

Edited by EnderPixle

Facials/Fingers: Face, nose (Small), mouth, 3d hoodie and bangs yes for fingers

Anything not 3d: Lining of sweater at the bottom

Resolution: Anything

Private download: nop

Private wallpaper: noop

Doing in wallpaper: eating cookie

all things i didnt answer has no answer or just no

Snowlee's wallpaper is done.

I need a rig. Now.

Your rig is now under construction. Don't be so rushed.

The only thing I don't want is eyebrows, and in the wallpaper I want to be holding a sword. Everything can be public file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/Downloads/monster.png

Because I obviously cannot access your computer for "monster.png," your request has not been accepted. Please provide sufficient information next time.

cool. i just want a mouth, eyes and 3D jacket and hair, no wallpaper

Want to help me? Next time please use more specific information.

Do you want facials/fingers? 3d hair and eyes plz?

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? nah :)

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? i would not like a 2d vest, i would like a 3d one plz? if its too hard than i guess 2d is fine.

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: No thanks, i like your wallpapers :3

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be? around 1-2k?

Do you want a private download? I honestly don't care :3

If the question 3 questions up is not "yes" then do you want the wallpaper to be public?

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc. maybe a bow, or redstone "gadgets" with a hint of steampunk

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact info: enderscienceXD@gmail.com

Do you want facials/fingers? Yes

Is there anything EXTRA you want on your rig? No just the facials and if possible 3D

Is there anything you DON'T WANT on your rig? A tail

Do you NOT WANT a wallpaper for your rig?: I don't want one just the rig

What resolution do you want your wallpaper to be?

Do you want a private download? Up to you

Anything else that I need to know? (what you're doing in your wallpaper, what you're holding, etc.