In the darkness [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

sooo yeeeeaaaaaaah

i68DP.png

Just testing out my hydra armour..

Also. 300 LIKES! Wow. I never thought i would make it this far. Especialy with 80% of the forums calling me an alt. So yeah. Thank you guys so much! Except the long list of people who hate me...

Also the Hydra armour is not an S-suit ripoff. I had the idea of making armour like this awhile ago before I found MI in C4D

Cya then!

MI, what are you doing in C4D?

Lel.... I realised I worded this wrong. Im too  lazy to fix it.... *Hits self* Gad Dammit pinku!

Also the Hydra armour is not an S-suit ripoff. I had the idea of making armour like this awhile ago before I found MI in C4D

Proof people dont read the topics

Especialy with 80% of the forums calling me an alt. So yeah. Thank you guys so much! Except the long list of people who hate me...

1.stop bringing this up

2.I WANT TO POST WHAT YOU SAID TO ME ON SKYPE SO BADLY IT'S NOT FUNNY

3.Stop making people hate you by saying this

4.it's actually 45%,it died down abit

1.stop bringing this up

2.I WANT TO POST WHAT YOU SAID TO ME ON SKYPE SO BADLY IT'S NOT FUNNY

3.Stop making people hate you by saying this

4.it's actually 45%,it died down abit

2. You shouldnt have been a &*$^*#(#84&*^#$^&*^&%^*$*&#*&$^*&#$^*& then. GG with that censoring pink

4.So that explains the spam ive been getting.

Flows HD revival.

I will look into it for sure it looks alot like Mordern HD which was my favorite texture packs of all time, sadly it doesnt work for me anymore :v

Anyways I would like this but It doesn't like you tried very hard tbh. Besides the texture pack im assuming you had to remap everything because of how broken texture packs are in MI.

2. You shouldnt have been a &*$^*#(#84&*^#$^&*^&%^*$*&#*&$^*&#$^*& then. GG with that censoring pink

4.So that explains the spam ive been getting.

Pootus showed me the messages, funny stuff btw.

This is getting super off topic though, should probably do somethin bout that m8.