"So. Who wants to save the world?" [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Oh wow, first time I see your AMAZING working on wallpaper. Also, I want to be in there (I should release my S-Suit) Anyway, COOL! (Rank up to AWESOME!) I don't think you good at this but, It far that I can follow you, job bro.

Edited by Phupha

Oh wow, first time I see your AMAZING working on wallpaper. Also, I want to be in there (I should release my S-Suit) Anyway, COOL! (Rank up to AWESOME!) I don't think you good at this but, It far that I can follow you, job bro.

I don't think you should release S-Suits. It's a personal rig usually. Save them for if people want to use them in animations, and then private send it to those people.

I don't think you should release S-Suits. It's a personal rig usually. Save them for if people want to use them in animations, and then private send it to those people.

Yah, true for all... If I may been there.

Save the world? But being the villain is A: soooo much more fun and B: more rewarding!

Hopefully this doesn't mean I'll have to kill you in my quest for global dominion.

looks cool! :D

was this made using mine-imator?

The unedited image was made in Mine-imator. This was a pain to load despite popular beliefs.

The effects were done in After Effects CS6

Save the world? But being the villain is A: soooo much more fun and B: more rewarding!

Hopefully this doesn't mean I'll have to kill you in my quest for global dominion.

ehhh maybe. It's always fun to ruin a villian's fun. Thats how heroes find their fun; being buzzkillers.
Edited by ÜberKiller

Were mercenaries, we do what we are paid to do. ;p