mine-imator con?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i meant when after david put a price on mineimator and possibly donations :P

why put a price on mine imator and there is a dontate if david does host it in Atalanta 

Edited by sebablixa

Let Mineimator develop. Who knows, in the future (I think David already has the potential and most likely has the knowledge) to eventually develop a stand alone for Mineimator.

Mineimator being made in game maker does have limitations, EG the number of joint parts on one model (if I remember reading this correctly in a post by Stevepocalyptic).

On the topic though:

maybe once david is a world wide super star we can throw this together

EYUP!

This would be cool. But most of us couldn't go. Though it could be held on a server, but again, some of us don't have premium. Unless the server is cracked...

you would need minecraftsp to get multiple non premeum accounts on a server

Yeah, I wouldn't see a 20-30 (i'm guessing that's what age Tutorial Guy is)(if he comes) year old and an 11-yr-old (me) in the same place, celebrating the same thing. It's kinda awkward-sounding. :P

(and a 10 year old like me) :P

Yeah, I wouldn't see a 20-30 (i'm guessing that's what age Tutorial Guy is)(if he comes) year old and an 11-yr-old (me) in the same place, celebrating the same thing. It's kinda awkward-sounding. :P

WHOA, YOUR 11? xD Im 13

And i agree on having this on a server,