Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

havent seen the video yet but im guessing you will win cause of favoritism

==========================================================

yup now i have seen the video and this is a classic example of "OC Favoritism"

but i do say, the animation is very lovely.

Edited by Skjold

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh I'm guessing that's a little bit unfair because the OC wins because it's your favourite...

NICE effects btw

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh I'm guessing that's a little bit unfair because the OC wins because it's your favourite...

NICE effects btw

Well I actually thought about it. So yea.. It wasn't due to favoritism...

but again it ...kinda is

Your OC got beat up and when it seems like he is going to loose the tables have turned...and he won...

So yeah not hating ,but when making these type of battle make it fair for both OC's...

(what I mean is that when the OC got caught by spiders Panda didn't do anything...not even attack and deal damage...so yeah you know what I'm talking about)

Because if someones (who is also the animator) OC wins...

then it's fine ,but not as good 

But anyway good job on the effects...the animation was awesome 

Edited by Shiftyhead

but again it ...kinda is

Your OC got beat up and when it seems like he is going to loose the tables have turned...and he won...

So yeah not hating ,but when making these type of battle make it fair for both OC's...

(what I mean is that when the OC got caught by spiders Panda didn't do anything...not even attack and deal damage...so yeah you know what I'm talking about)

Because if someones (who is also the animator) OC wins...

then it's fine ,but not as good 

But anyway good job on the effects...the animation was awesome 

Whiplash... whiplash. Panda thought that Project was already dead and was content of leaving.

Whiplash... whiplash. Panda thought that Project was already dead and was content of leaving.

Yeah ,but again if he thought that Project was dead why didn't Panda defend himself when he turned around and saw that Project is not dead...

I don't think you used good logic

Good logic would be :Panda turned around...saw Project alive...got into the defense pose and did some damage ,but then died

Panda turned around and saw Project stand up....so what I just said would make it a fair fight...even if Panda lost he must do damage

I mean it's a fight animation between two OC's...it doesn't matter who will win just make it interesting to watch...

Action fights are interesting...in fact I loved the animation because it had some action ,but then it went off the logic with Panda thinking Project is dead when he really isn't thing

Edited by Shiftyhead

Yeah ,but again if he thought that Project was dead why didn't Panda defend himself when he turned around and saw that Project is not dead...

I don't think you used good logic

Good logic would be :Panda turned around...saw Project alive...got into the defense pose and did some damage ,but then died

Panda turned around and saw Project stand up....so what I just said would make it a fair fight...even if Panda lost he must do damage

I mean it's a fight animation between two OC's...it doesn't matter who will win just make it interesting to watch...

Action fights are interesting...in fact I loved the animation because it had some action ,but then it went off the logic with Panda thinking Project is dead when he really isn't thing

It doesnt matter anyways because in MGB battles your supposed to animate your OC winning. and the other animator animates there OC winning then you vote and see whos is better.

Yes! Alright and also can you notify me when Panda finishes his so you guys can make a poll topic for the votes?

You're supposed to animate your OC winning (Its the rule of MGB battles)