Team Fate (OPEN)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Do You Need Improvement?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Need Improvement In?

5x2A1d0.png?1

Description: This is made for new people that have joined the forums or Mineimator. This team will act like a kind of school. There will be teachers and there will be students. Once you join the team, you will get news on tutorials and updates first before anyone else. People who are not in Team Fate can still see the tutorials either in the tutorial section of this forum or the Team Fate Website.

Joining The Team: You can either reply to this post or send me a pm to join. I will accept anyone and it does not matter how skilled you have to be. When sending me a message, fill these blanks:

Example of my work: (Give me a link to something you have done in Mineimator)

(Optional) My Free-times: (Give me days of the week that you are available for using Mineimator)

(Optional) I want to join because: (Reason)

Once you finish this, you are basically in the Team once I see it. I will give you a notification

Questions? Give a reply.

The Current Website for Team Fate is:

Team Fate

Edited by GoldenBullet72

Question, how would you exactly 'help' or 'improve' a members skills.
From what I read, it sounds like a "Give me your work and I'll do it all for you".

So I just want to know how you'll do this so people don't get that impression^

Also im quite intrigued by this, I haven't seen a group like this so I really do this turns out successful and you actually give members some great skills. :)

From what I read, it sounds like a "Give me your work and I'll do it all for you".

Also im quite intrigued by this, I haven't seen a group like this so I really do this turns out successful and you actually give members some great skills. :)

Well the idea is this: People Do Projects. They Will Get More Experience. Teachers (Rank) of that Specialty will give advice on how to do better. It is kind of like a hw assignment. You do bad. The Teacher tells you how to do better.

Im sorry this isnt related but your signature is absolutly hilarious  every time i see a post of yours im liking it.

This is a interesting idea : :P

Although since the majority of forum members are still in school this should be only avaible during vacation

ej. Summer break, Spring Break etc.

I'm in school too. The idea of school is to improve your skills and get advice

lel tem f8

i'm intrigued. i wanna join :3 i need my amin8ing skillz

Will there be a skype group about it?

Depending on how many people join, I might make a skype group

Can you have a list of people who are in the team?

No specific reason, mainly for curiosity.

Also, Please Don't Speak Like This

Can you have a list of people who are in the team?

No specific reason, mainly for curiosity.

Also, Please Don't Speak Like This

Really nobody yet. I'll make a topic about it when this dies off

Soooo... are we on the team orrr... you dont really say it ._.

Yes

I am certainly interested. I think Ill join.

I am very experienced in making skins, semi-experienced at rigging, and terrible-ish at animation.

-KB

Your're In

I guess we will try to help you with your animating

Edited by GoldenBullet72

I would join, but I don't really use Mine-imator a lot, anymore, and procrastination is my middle name. Perhaps it could be one of those things where you can take your sweet time submitting assignments, only you have to submit assignments quickly to get ranking?

I would join, but I don't really use Mine-imator a lot, anymore, and procrastination is my middle name. Perhaps it could be one of those things where you can take your sweet time submitting assignments, only you have to submit assignments quickly to get ranking?

You could do it part time and only do projects when you can.

Can i join this? it seems like a good idea, i need a lot more help in rigging than animating...

Yes i do want to join the team. although i mostly do space animations now.

id like to......

join

This was from 5 months ago. I doubt it's open anymore.

This was from 5 months ago. I doubt it's open anymore.

This is still open, I was just inactive for a while because I school just got in the way and I was away from my computer in the summer.

Yes i do want to join the team. although i mostly do space animations now.

Can i join this? it seems like a good idea, i need a lot more help in rigging than animating...

id like to......

join

If you guys are still interested, PM me your free times during the week so we can get things going. Sorry for not responding earlier, I have not been getting any notifications saying someone replied. 

Seems an interesting idea, I wouldn't mind being part of this :).

Very intresting, I say I join, but I'm a owner of the Team "Team Smash", but I don't care. I just like to join anyways.

i'll join

You are in. I will send you a message when a project is done. Mean while, check out the website:
www.teamfate.ml (used .ml because the domain was free)

Edited by GoldenBullet72

Interesting idea, doesn't hurt to learn a thing or two. I'll join. (also i'm going into high school soon so when i do start ill let you know when i can be available). 

Great. I will have a tutorial on something before Halloween. Stay Tuned!