Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-Imator Movie  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

2. 2. Do you think it will ever happen?

dude no need to use caps cuz thats kind of mean and just because your Freakin new doesn't mean your not good. and nvm I'm don't want to be part of this if your gonna be like that. :thumbsdown:

I never said it was anything to do with people being new.
Please re-read what I said, as I put it in caps for attention, not rudeness.

I'm sure you'll find nothing against new members, it's just sign ups closed 2 months ago.
By new members, I meant new 'members to work on the movie', not 'new members'.

EDIT:
I put new on the outside of the quotations on purpose.

Edited by Mooshim

I'm sorry, I don't recognize you.I just viewed your profile and saw that you joined on Sunday?

If I am correct, this is your first post and I doubt you know many people here.
I apologize if this sounds rude, but I don't know a thing about you and before we let you in the movie
we have to see if you have any skill or knowledge at all of Mine-Imator.

We are currently not accepting, and you would know that if you read through the topic properly.

no i joined sunday forgot my password got a new one but forgot it so decided to make a new one my old one is martijn klerks

no i joined sunday forgot my password got a new one but forgot it so decided to make a new one my old one is martijn klerks

Still, you need to show some of your content.

I understand this is you?
http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/profile/20295-martijn/

If so, you can reset your password (through email) and inform a mod of your current account.

yes thats me but the one i need to send it now isnt queit my best friend :( he doesnt like me idk why

What do you mean?
Is the email you signed up with not yours?

yes it is but the new owner frossa isnt really my best friend you know and i could change it but then i get some weird code 

After you get the weird code you can log in and change it back (Account Settings).
And I doubt Frossa would be biased, but I see your point.
If you get the code and change it back, you must notify a moderator about this account so they can terminate it without you getting into trouble.

If You Dont Believe Nevermine Then :thumbsdown:

Although J doesn't hold any authority in the movie, he is correct.
We can not accept new members if you do not provide evidence of your talents.

After you get the weird code you can log in and change it back (Account Settings).And I doubt Frossa would be biased, but I see your point.
If you get the code and change it back, you must notify a moderator about this account so they can terminate it without you getting into trouble.

Although J doesn't hold any authority in the movie, he is correct.We can not accept new members if you do not provide evidence of your talents.

sprry dude but i dont want open youtube cause it make my internet acess to 0zero

So Nevermine Then

IF not Believe me Stop Saying it tome >:(

sprry dude but i dont want open youtube cause it make my internet acess to 0zero

So Nevermine Then

IF not Believe me Stop Saying it tome >:(

We're not saying we don't think you're a good animation, but before we let you animate in the movie we must see your work.
I understand now you can't open YouTube, but that's like turning up to a job interview without any qualifications and asking for the job.

It means "make" me in the movie.

Ah, okay.
So you want to be in the movie with your new skin?