True Love (Update on footage...)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I was requested a bunch of times to show a bit of the footage i have so far due to my copyright strike.

I made this in my free time from studying for exams,

Oh....and its a trailer :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XifniUU0BmI

Dont mind the title srsly

I wasent so sure about this at first, but i foreal found the true meaning of minecraft in this trailer I have faith in this movie and in you.

I see greatness soon. alot of greatness.

When I can ill try to make some fan art. (im kinda busy tryin to get arma3 and 2)

I kid you not, there are some CRAZY FREAKIN CHILLS UP MY SPINE, DOWN MY ARMS, ON MY NECK.

im very excited. very very.

Dawww thanks! :3 I hope to finish this soon

IM SUPER HYPE 

Ty senpai fooshon

I wasent so sure about this at first, but i foreal found the true meaning of minecraft in this trailer I have faith in this movie and in you.

I see greatness soon. alot of greatness.

When I can ill try to make some fan art. (im kinda busy tryin to get arma3 and 2)

Fan art? :o My dreams are coming true :DDDDD thanks!

OMG I CANT WAIT!!!

Well you wont have to wait for long ;) i'm almost done it

Wow, this is amazing... No words to describe it...

i wanna do dish! DDD; **cries**

*cries with you* we is in dis together brotha

no but srsly thanks for the compliments :D

also one my lily fan art is done (which will be soon :D ) im gonna do a True Love one!

OMG thanks! I'm planning on featuring all my fan art in the credits of the movie even if it little effort is put in it. but i've seen your work and it will be awesome

Yes.

YESS..

Very much yes..

ty skiibzyboi

This... This looks beautiful, and I'm not joking.

Probably one of the best animated things in MI, and you don't promote it any chance you have.. Keep this going.

Also, Please don't have any references to trash like f@d, Twitter or Dubstep. Make this timeless, because it looks like it already is damn timeless.

+1

This... This looks beautiful, and I'm not joking.

Probably one of the best animated things in MI, and you don't promote it any chance you have.. Keep this going.

Also, Please don't have any references to trash like f@d, Twitter or Dubstep. Make this timeless, because it looks like it already is damn timeless.

+1

Yea there wont be any References to f@d or twitter n stuff. I don't get what u mean by timeless

DUDE FREAKING AWESOME 99999/10

Y thank you mr. AnimationOwl :D

Yea there wont be any References to f@d or twitter n stuff. I don't get what u mean by timeless

I'm a bit sad that you don't know what Timeless means, but I'll tell you.

Timeless is when it could be watched in any generation and it wouldn't feel like it belongs in that year only, stuff like Old Disney would be a good example of timeless.

See, if something had a reference to f@d, It would feel dated and people in the far future wouldn't get it like someone now would.

and Thank you SO much for not having any references to f@d or Twitter. C:

I'm a bit sad that you don't know what Timeless means, but I'll tell you.

Timeless is when it could be watched in any generation and it wouldn't feel like it belongs in that year only, stuff like Old Disney would be a good example of timeless.

See, if something had a reference to f@d, It would feel dated and people in the far future wouldn't get it like someone now would.

and Thank you SO much for not having any references to f@d or Twitter. C:

Oh ok that makes more sense. Yea i don't believe there will be any references in the movie whatsoever. 

This is amazing. But first some criticism.

• Some scenes were empty and I could see the edge of the flat map really easily.
  • Your voice was easily over taken by the music
  • You used your skin, which I think it abit bias.

But the positives easily outweigh the negatives.

• Amazing effects
  • You really immersed me in the trailer, which is what a trailer is meant to do.
  • I feel as this could be a full timed movie or large series, please keep this going.
  • I could easily follow along the story
  • The movements flowed well..very well.
  • Well timed sounds.
  • Amazing editing.

Sorry, just wanted to give some proper feedback as alot of people were like "omg 10/10" "hype" "plz make noa" and stuff.
I hope this post helps you keep the motivation going! :)

I'm actually looking forward to this.

This is amazing. But first some criticism.

• Some scenes were empty and I could see the edge of the flat map really easily.
  • Your voice was easily over taken by the music
  • You used your skin, which I think it abit bias.

But the positives easily outweigh the negatives.

• Amazing effects
  • You really immersed me in the trailer, which is what a trailer is meant to do.
  • I feel as this could be a full timed movie or large series, please keep this going.
  • I could easily follow along the story
  • The movements flowed well..very well.
  • Well timed sounds.
  • Amazing editing.

Sorry, just wanted to give some proper feedback as alot of people were like "omg 10/10" "hype" "plz make noa" and stuff.

I hope this post helps you keep the motivation going! :)

I'm actually looking forward to this.

Thanks! Now i'm going to correct 2 things from the critique list though. That wasn't my actual skin, my actual skin is a tiny bit different. and i didn't make it clear in the trailer, but the story is supposed to have a flat world so it makes survival much more difficult to accomplish for the characters. 

But thanks for the feedback! :D

(mind you throughout the movie my movements won't be constantly good. this was made over 2 years and a lot of the animations are from how i animated 2 years ago. yes that included me using the default walking animation which i am ashamed of)

Here's the first thing that hit me: iMovie.

No hate, but that was almost enough to turn me away, and I'm sure other people could agree. I understand that you may not have any other tools, but... still.

xD

(Don't kill me)

What is iMovie exactly? Is it a video editing program?

Edited by SKIBBZ

Very nice trailer, it does a very good job of making the movie look really good. The music was very fitting and I like long story animations especially since there doesn't seem to be that many.

However I'm guessing that the main girl character(Or perhaps more accurately love interest of the main character) in this is going to annoy me very badly. From what I've seen of stuff from before now it kind of looks like she spends most of the story dead or something. She's also probably going to have to be saved by the main guy character which is annoyingly cliche. I hope she actually does something important to the plot besides falling in love with the main character and getting herself killed/dying. She also seems to have blonde hair and blue eyes and while I don't have a problem with that it does seem to be a trend.

The story is not bad though it is rather formula however I can't really give a full review of it until I see the movie. Most people don't bother(Or don't have the time) to make stuff that is really long so good work on it.

Very nice trailer, it does a very good job of making the movie look really good. The music was very fitting and I like long story animations especially since there doesn't seem to be that many.

However I'm guessing that the main girl character(Or perhaps more accurately love interest of the main character) in this is going to annoy me very badly. From what I've seen of stuff from before now it kind of looks like she spends most of the story dead or something. She's also probably going to have to be saved by the main guy character which is annoyingly cliche. I hope she actually does something important to the plot besides falling in love with the main character and getting herself killed/dying. She also seems to have blonde hair and blue eyes and while I don't have a problem with that it does seem to be a trend.

The story is not bad though it is rather formula however I can't really give a full review of it until I see the movie. Most people don't bother(Or don't have the time) to make stuff that is really long so good work on it.

The Blonde character is not the main love intrest.