Are these PC specs good enough to run Mineimator demo 5 Decently?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Err i ran into a few budget problems so im gonna have to update a pre bought PC over time but i wanna know if this is a good enough start.

AMD A8-7600 accelerated processor

Quad-core processing. AMD Quad-Core A8 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, immersive graphics and a host of intelligent features.

8GB system memory for advanced multitasking

Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.

SuperMulti DVD/CD burner

Reads and writes to a wide variety of media formats, including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW and DVD-RAM.

2TB hard drive for immense file storage space

Holds your extensive collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.

Cloud support lets you access your files anywhere

Store your photos, videos, documents and other files through HP Connected Drive for secure access across multiple devices. Fees may apply.

Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer

Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Select, Memory Stick PRO and Memory Stick MagicGate memory card formats.

4 USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices

Also includes 4 USB 2.0 ports to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).

Wireless and wired network connectivity

Built-in high-speed wireless LAN connects to your network on the most common Wi-Fi standards. Gigabit Ethernet LAN port plugs into wired networks.

Windows 8.1 operating system

Customize your new Start screen with instant access to the things you care about most, or restore the familiar Windows desktop experience with an improved taskbar and streamlined file management.

Software package included

CyberLink Power2Go, PowerDVD andPhotoDirector. DTS Sound+. Evernote. HP Recovery Manager.

DTS Sound support

Creates a virtual surround sound experience for your music, movies, streaming Web content and games. (Speakers sold separately.)

Multidisplay capability

Connect the usual single monitor, or add a second monitor to double your viewing space for work and games. (Monitors sold separately.)

Additional ports

DVI-D port. VGA port. S/PDIF connection. Microphone jack. Headphone jack. Subwoofer port. Audio ports for line in and line out.

AMD, AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Its a HP Pavilion 8GB Ram Desktop Silver.

13 answers to this question

Are you really asking this question? xD

DUDE YOU HAVE A BOSS COMPUTER.

Looks good!

is it really xD I was just watching reviews and stuff on youtube and this was the best i can get for my budget the reviews were talking really negativly about it so i wasent sure I should be getting this PC within 1-2 monthes

So how much is the build?

447$ USD

is it really xD I was just watching reviews and stuff on youtube and this was the best i can get for my budget the reviews were talking really negativly about it so i wasent sure I should be getting this PC within 1-2 monthes

447$ USD

Dang.

I'm being cheated out here.

My HP Laptop was 700$ USD.

447$ USD

So you seem to be in a nice spot with that build.Might need to switch to 12gbs of RAM probrably at some point.You also will kinda need to overclock you GPU and memory but dont overheat.also upgrade to the AMD omega driver for higher performance.overclocking is not entirely necessary for now

Edited by SDWAN

So you seem to be in a nice spot with that build.Might need to switch to 12gbs of RAM probrably at some point.You also will kinda need to overclock you GPU and memory but dont overheat.also upgrade to the AMD omega driver for higher performance.overclocking is entirely necessary for now

Overclocking is only nessacry if needed. And these specs are fine so there is no need, + if you overclock is wrong you can blow out your GPU

What i am surprised at is where did you get this long essay of words for specs from?

I am sure specs are meant to be presented like this

• GPU/video card : *name*
  • CPU/ Processor :
  • MotherBoard

And so on.

•