Mr Darl and the gang and Mr Rhy (Crossover)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You're obsessed with that generic game.very obsessed

maybe i think i just like the animatronics its because i like robots

animatronics doesnt mean its fad

but this is just for our crossover

and plus it has a back story into it

Edited by Darl

maybe i think i just like the animatronics its because i like robots

animatronics doesnt mean its fad

but this is just for our crossover

and plus it has a back story into it

Animatronics don't look or act like that fad crap.Animatronics are all preset motions installed into it's motherboard.If it's backdoor has malfunctioned.They simply die out.Robots aren't closely related to animatronics by the way.robots are controlled or have abilties

Animatronics don't look or act like that fad crap.Animatronics are all preset motions installed into it's motherboard.If it's backdoor has malfunctioned.They simply die out.Robots aren't closely related to animatronics by the way.robots are controlled or have abilties

How exactly can a still picture act like anything?

read the Bold ones

Animatronics refers to the use of robotic devices to emulate a human or an animal, or bring lifelike characteristics to an otherwise inanimate object.[1][2] Animatronic creations include animals (including dinosaurs), plants and even mythical creatures. A robot designed to be a convincing imitation of a human is more specifically labeled as an android.

well they are robots but the animatronic users should be called android users

and also

United States[edit]

Walt Disney and a staff of Imagineers created Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln that debuted at the 1964 New York World's Fair.[13]

Hanson Robotics, Inc., of Texas and KAIST produced an android portrait of Albert Einstein, using Hanson's facial android technology mounted on KAIST's life-size walking bipedal robot body. This Einstein android, also called "Albert Hubo", thus represents the first full-body walking android in history (see video at [14]). Hanson Robotics, the FedEx Institute of Technology,[15] and the University of Texas at Arlington also developed the android portrait of sci-fi author Philip K. **** (creator of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, the basis for the film Blade Runner), with full conversational capabilities that incorporated thousands of pages of the author's works.[16] In 2005, the PKD android won a first place artificial intelligence award from AAAI.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

our android users CAN walk

Edited by Darl

The show stage where the stage is pink

i like pink but im not ___

pancake

You're obsessed with that generic game.very obsessed

Compared to some other horror games I've seen, I wouldn't really call it generic.

Edited by MrDonoB