Urban Run collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hey, i am done with my colab thingy.

its still rendering.

i am also kinda new to the forums soo.., how do i give the mediafire link only to you?

i should actually thank you, thx to you i could put my skills to the test again.

used some new stuff and things (no pokemon)

and you didn't even know i was making it xD

hey, i am done with my colab thingy.

its still rendering.

i am also kinda new to the forums soo.., how do i give the mediafire link only to you?

i should actually thank you, thx to you i could put my skills to the test again.

used some new stuff and things (no pokemon)

and you didn't even know i was making it xD

you'd hit the arrow on the right of the video and click share and copy the link and paste it in a pm 

I'm in!

But PMing you and makeing the animation into a mediafire dropbox might be hard

you just upload to mediafire with the from computer button

btw: how are you gonna do the discription of your collaberation video with all the parts.

cuz i watched some random colab vids, and none of them had the creators of the parts in the discription.

yeah ill try and put it all in but some people dont have YT accounts 

can i join though my rendering is not working well as my video is laggy when its finished maybe i could send you the video file through media fire when its done and you could render it but don't worry i'll make sure it looks nice before givin to you.

can i join though my rendering is not working well as my video is laggy when its finished maybe i could send you the video file through media fire when its done and you could render it but don't worry i'll make sure it looks nice before givin to you.

k