Wedding Photoshoot [MI 1.0Dv3]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay. I know you were bored, and you and EndahGurl like each other, but, Marriage? xD It hurts not to laugh.

If you hate I'm going to cut your throat in your sleep... >:-D                                Nah jk lol

Okay. I know you were bored, and you and EndahGurl like each other, but, Marriage? xD It hurts not to laugh.

If you hate I'm going to cut your throat in your sleep... >:-D                                Nah jk lol

We ARE "Engaged" online :P,

Why not lol

*pat in the back.

Relax. Don't cry.

We ARE "Engaged" online :P,

Why not lol

By "Engaged online", do you mean on a server with a marriage plugin? .-. Or...?

Relax. Don't cry.

I'm not crying, I'm laughing on how far people take a relationship even though they haven't met face-to-face in real life.

If you hate I'll find you and kill you on your birthday...                                        Nah jk lol

Edited by MCWarrior

By "Engaged online", do you mean on a server with a marriage plugin? .-. Or...?

I'm not crying, I'm laughing on how far people take a relationship even though they haven't met face-to-face in real life.

If you hate I'll find you and kill you on your birthday...                                        Nah jk lol

Yeah I understand that.

Love works in mysterious ways.

Its too late for everyone who has a crush on Endergirl, they're probably crying in a corner : P

I guess you mean...pervets crying in corner RIGTH?

because that makes more sense