Where ? ~ A Minecraft Movie Trailer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Guys!!!!

I have been wanting to make a serious Mine-Imator animation and for some reason I thought it was a good Idea to set on making it a movie. No turning back now I'm in for a long run xD

Well here is the Trailer Info on the movie and more below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSCPNLYyfc&list=UUUX3JwJfg2rqV_d2T-GrY5w

Okay here is the Main Plot Line.

On a Mission to Defeat the EnderDragon TriCrash, is taken down by an unknown force. He Awakes in a very hostile part of the stronghold with seemingly no way out. He finds out this has been happening for a long time and makes friends with Simon. They meet more Minecrafters and Together need to Escape this living Nightmare

Thats it Hope it sounds good

If you Want to be in the movie Just fill something out like this. I am in desperate need of skins and Characters.

(You will most likely be a backround Characters but a random few could be main ones) Ps. Only sighn up if your okay with some one else voice acting for you. It would be to much extra work to send around scripts But if nessisary I will make an Exeption.  :)

Minecraft Username: -----------

Skin: -------------

Tell Me what you think of the Idead

Minecraft Username: jefwil
Skin:
3NRNuwF.png
Random back-story (Hey, 'cause why not?):

I had a wonderful life, thinking that everything was well... But, on that day, it all. Came. Down...
    I was 21 years old, a miner within the local town. But, I was... Different. I had this passion for mining. I had a feeling that if I mined as many ores as I could and get as much resources, I would be helping out my town grow larger and stronger, with better armour, tools, and weapons to help them survive from the up-roaring clan of all the mobs of hostility. Within the recent years in this town, the spawn rate of these hostile mobs increased by 40.57%, and the amount of people getting disease increased by 24.35%. Nobody knew what was going on. We were all worrying if the disease would infect our entire town within the next few months and years. I knew I had to take action. Maybe getting more resources would help find a medicine and cure. I wasn't sure. Every single miner and farmer got together, along with myself. We all had a plan to get as many resources possible so we could make potions to make a cure, and maybe stop the higher spawn-rate of the mobs.
    "I know this is a bad idea, and it might get us all killed, but we have to go into the Nether. It's the only way to get Glowstone and Nether Warts! Richard said.
    "Are you insane!? Zombie Pigmen can travel through the portal, what if the spawn-rate interacts with their intellectual intelligence!?" I replied.
    "If we don't act now, the spawn-rate will get higher, so they will almost certainly travel all the time!"
    "What about we wait until the spawn-rate wares down?"
    "BY THESE RATES, IT WON'T GO DOWN!"
    I took a deep breathe, thinking of what he said and his anger, and then finally replied:
    "Fine, we'll go with it. But if we screw up, don't come to me. Deal?"
    "Deal..."
    We all went to our tasks. Myself and a few other miners went to mining within the Y-axis 1-16 range, trying to get as much redstone, diamonds, and gold as possible. We were group A. Group B went for coal and iron, C for farming purposes, and D to the Nether.
    "Welp, I'll be activating the Nether portal now!" Ronald shouted, making sure everybody could hear.
    He got his flint and steel, went to the portal frame, and ignited it. We all say the portal slowly activate and take form.
   "IT WORKED!" All of group D said in excitement, "IT WORKED!"
    We all thought it was done, until Richard looked down and the ground, seeing the the portal was infecting the land... Soon, everybody noticed it.
    "Oh no... this can't be good!" Alexandra said from group C.
    Soon enough, we saw Zombie Pigmen and Magma Cubes coming from the portal.
    "RUN!" Everybody on the surface shouted.
    We all dropped our picks and ran up to the surface. Many ran, but only a few stayed to fight. We all knew the town had to evacuate. In these circumstances, I knew our chance of surviving here was very critical. We had to get out. I pulled out of iron sword, trying to fight the hoard of Nether-bound creatures, as I saw the sun slowly setting over a nearby hill.
    "The sun is going down!" I screamed,"We have to run! The mobs from the night will kill us! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Everybody panicked, as for myself. We were being swarmed by the minute. As more mobs came, the more people died. Everyone didn't know what to do. We just went the opposite way of the sun. Everyone I knew died that day. I was one of the only people who survived. I set up a camp during the night, and started running trying to find another village during the day. It was only 'till I found another place to call "Home" when I realized that I had to get revenge. I had to kill the leader of all these mobs:  The Ender Dragon.

I tried searching for a Stronghold. I found the End Portal, until I was knocked out... That's where my story just began... Here...

Edited by MCWarrior