[Idea] Change Biome Color, More lighted Tall Grass

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Change Biome Color

Change Biome Color is a button that change the Grass Block, Tail Grass, Fern, Leaves, Lily Pad and Vines to what biome you want and you can add your biome color too.

Open this spoiler to see all biomes Grass Block and Tall Grass color :

YbKD7py.png KbrS2af.png bfMkEGT.png CHttOuL.png u5WgMy7.png c6KgLB9.png 21IsitB.png XRxGeaE.png

1. You need to go to Background Tab.
   fb60e41c133e9d0dc11fdfeda8126e4c.png

2. Press on Biome button.
   1ecaf177376aec134b956575d6114867.png

3. A new window will pop out and you will need to chose what biome you want or if you want to add a new one.
   0dbeee3bacd8bc62dfd08bea7ab82eb7.png

NOTE: The question marks means that i doesn't finished the icons, i will edit the post and i will add the icons when i will make more.
   ALSO: David if you want to use my icons you can and i will message you with all of them.

4. When you will choose a biome or you will create one, the Grass Block, Tail Grass, Fern, Leaves, Lily Pad and Vines will be changed in your animation.

454726a72f53ac75f6c03d8427e985d5.png

More Lighted Tall Grass and Vines

In mine-imator the Grass Block have a good green on but the Tall Grass and Vine doesn't have that green, is more darken.
Here is a comparation image:

3a1df8d4ed75362c6568bead0a427aae.png

Thank you and those images took me 5 hours so i want a little implication.

Edited by Maybe0ne

Firstly, I must say that your image editing skills are superb, as usual, if a tad bit excessive. Nonetheless, it's an interesting idea and I'll probably add it if there's a demand for it
And the tall grass is darker because of lighting. If you turn off lights or move the sun's position in the sky, you will see that it is in fact the same color as the grass below it. Not really much I can do about that.

PS. Why is the nether on that list? There's no grass there :P

Firstly, I must say that your image editing skills are superb, as usual, if a tad bit excessive. Nonetheless, it's an interesting idea and I'll probably add it if there's a demand for it

And the tall grass is darker because of lighting. If you turn off lights or move the sun's position in the sky, you will see that it is in fact the same color as the grass below it. Not really much I can do about that.

Thank you very much for the compliment and isn't excessive  <_< .

PS. Why is the nether on that list? There's no grass there :P

Nether have a color like Desert (img.1) . But first i thought it's more easy to see all the biomes on the list and select than to have 8 animated icons. A animation is better (more slow) (img.2) ?

Img.1                                    Img.2

YbKD7py.png    dRx9opA.gif

So this idea will be in a next update ?