Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

The Glorious David, Do You Think You Can make it So i Dont need an admin password?

You seem to be on a computer that you don't own (as in, it belongs to a parent or a school). If that is the case, then you must contact the computer owner and ask for the password.

The installer requires the program to be placed in a location on the computer that is blocked by the computer owner, and it can only do that when it is allowed to do so (when the password is entered.)

BANANA... ok but getting serious i am happy that he finally got mine-imator 1.0.0 here and is wasting his time on fixing bugs, and for that i thankz him (The Glorious David right?), well anyways, everyone who says they are an animator must work past the bugs and problems to create awesome content for your viewers (you got youtube bro?), and just have fun, hes trying and i bet u guys know that soo, i have a plan o_o... we bug the crap out of him until he gives us what we want! (don't really do this, u already know whats going to happen next xD!) well good luck, invoker54 out, happy mine-imating :D

Edited by cookiecrisp54

Now we gonna have languages?? So can you add Portuguese (Brazil)?

Mineimator reads the languages of a text file.(AKA the language file)

You can edit it and change everything to your language, reopen MM(Or press F1 to reload language file) and boom.

However, if you want custom languages, the community will have to contribute as David doesn't know how to speak 100+ languages.

So if you want a specific language, you might have to try and convert it yourself or find someone who will release one.

I have an error whenever I try to start the demo

plz HALP!

of Create Event
for object app:

File is not opened for reading.
############################################################################################

I have an error whenever I try to start the demo

plz HALP!

of Create Event
for object app:

File is not opened for reading.
############################################################################################

Welcome to the forums; This isn't the place to post errors. Instead post them here.

Mineimator reads the languages of a text file.(AKA the language file)

You can edit it and change everything to your language, reopen MM(Or press F1 to reload language file) and boom.

However, if you want custom languages, the community will have to contribute as The Glorious David doesn't know how to speak 100+ languages.

So if you want a specific language, you might have to try and convert it yourself or find someone who will release one.

Well... Obrigado! I mean... Thank you!

Hi!

I was also happy when I heard from about the new patch. I downloaded and installed it but when i tried, it sad : Coundn't find C/....../Mineimator/Languages/english.txt and the text were very buggy. Sorry for the "write fails" but i'm from Hungary :(

Any time I try to resolve this error

blkvlxz.png

WOW! Another Brazilian! =D, i mean... Try reinstalling Mine-Imator... If it dont work, try oppening directly "import.exe" from the Mine-Imator installation folder. If it dont work too, them wait for the Update 4 of Mine-Imator

Edited by Mamamiau

C:\Program Files\Mine-imator\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

I waisted 5 minutes for this....Well onto the older version!

By the way, when will a not-so-crashy version will be released?