Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

of Draw Event
for object app:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.repeat_x(100138, -1)
at gml_Script_lib_get_rotpoint
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_lib_get_rotpoint (line 0)
gml_Script_tl_update_rotpoint
gml_Script_lib_block_generate
gml_Script_lib_add
gml_Script_action_lib_add
gml_Script_action_bench_add
gml_Script_draw_bench

Hello :) It's note on the main message that the program start but appear only in the task manager :/ It do it for me to, any solutions ?

You'll have to wait and see whether it gets out of being just in Task Manager. It takes me a minute, others it takes more time.

Just downloaded the new update, and kinda having problems with it. Every time i click it, it takes ten minutes to open, and I can live with that, but every time it opens, it asks me to update my directX. And whether I click yes or no, it just closes out Mine-imator entirely! Other than that, it's not half bad.

Edited by GreenEnder

In the first demo I could open 0.7 animations but in the second one I can't. It comes up with this error:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object app:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.matrix(100857, -1)
at gml_Script_draw_3dcamera
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_draw_3dcamera (line 0)
gml_Script_draw_3dcontrols
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

In the state this demo is currently in, it could be classed as a standalone application altogether. Sort of.

At the moment, I'm calling this the Mine-imator 0.7 Edit Kit!

I know, I'm not very good at naming things.

Miss the import animations feature (like 0.7 demo) please make it) I really need this feature :)

d0a6888eedbb.png

And yet, I click "open project" (1.0.0 demo update 2), select my *.mproj file, and it just does not open, do not know why

That's all issues that I found, I hope The Glorious David fix it :)

[used google translate]

Edited by theartemys100