[☣] - "The Mine-imator To-Do-List" (Frequently Updated)

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

w109X.jpg

➣ More mobs from Minecraft - (Being implemented in 1.0.0)

jBTLm.jpg

More blocks from Minecraft - (Being implemented in 1.0.0)

RKsGG.jpg

Early Download! "http://www.stuffbydavid.com/image/FRvZ0.png"

➣ Documentation and Tutorial Videos

Particle system—for explosions, block breaking, blood, and etc... - (Being implemented in 1.0.0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvm-_C-wRps

Weather effects—for snow, rain, and thunder...

3D and flat clouds - (Implemented in the 0.7.0 "snapshot")

I9geS.jpg

a41Yg.jpg

➣ Armor for Characters

➣ Enchantment Effects

Separate Timelines for Body Parts

➣  Custom timelines for the texture of characters/scenery/time of the day etc.

➣ Face timeline for characters to control eye, mouth and nose movement

➣ More methods to move/copy/export/import keyframes

➣ Folder system for the instances/library lists

➣ Auto-downloading new versions without leaving the program

➣ More preset animations other than walking

➣ Animated textures for water, lava, fire and nether portals

➣ Mine-imator Mob Editor - Create custom models for your animations

➣ Mine-imator Scenery Editor - Edit .schematic files

➣ Sound timeline for adding sound effects/music

➣ Ability to make certain blocks of a schematic separate (but still locked to the schematic)

➣ Better locking system, lock to several things during the course of the animation

➣ Lock the camera to characters/objects

➣ Interactive tutorials

➣ Select body parts in the 3D view

➣ More resources that come with the program

➣ Better 3D engine for realistic shadows and lighting

➣ Low/Medium/High quality graphics mode

➣ Record value changes into new keyframes

Edited by MineatronOrigin

Separate Timelines for Body Parts - It's shown in screenshots of 1.0.0 that David posted.

➣ Animated textures for water, lava, fire and nether portals - It's in the 0.7.0 DEMO.

➣ Select body parts in the 3D view - Confirmed in chat.

➣ More resources that come with the program - 3D shapes (Circles, spheres, cylinders, etc...)

➣ Better 3D engine for realistic shadows and lighting - Shadows.

➣ Low/Medium/High quality graphics mode  - Shadows during animation process : On ~ Off

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

"Wow, this is awesome!"

Thanks for the feedback, Sebablixa!

Thanks for the information, . However, I'm going to take a break for a while... formatting this and editing each picture kinda hurt my eyes after a period of time... :/

Edited by MineatronOrigin

Guest MineatronOrigin

"...edited for ease...?"

Edited for ease

"By the way, how did you do the "edited for ease" thing on your post/reply?"

I just manually edited using the formatting tools for posts... \: I don't exactly see how that's amazing though, I just fix a few grammatical mistakes so that the others that read it afterward won't have to see them...

Edited for ease

"I personally don't see much of a point in this. Although, [it's] more useful to just direct what's been done compared to the to-do-list. It seems like another near-summary of Zane's topic."

Well Ayhay, all that really matters is weather or not the community likes it... I knew someone would compare it to ZZZZane's topic: "Mine-imator 1.0.0 Round Up" This is not an attempt at emulating the Mine-imator 1.0.0 Round Up. I found this would be more useful to users for a longer period of time; due to the fact that even though the Mine-imator 1.0.0 update is one of the largest updates in the history of this community, it is only ONE update. The actual program will be around for a longer period of time. Just about the same amount of time as the to-do-list. I'd like to see this as a... changelist so-to-speak. 

Edited for ease

"I see someone has a knack for [the] use of unicode and grammar."

>‿<

Thanks for the information, . However, I'm going to take a break for a while... formatting this and editing each picture kinda hurt my eyes after a period of time... :/

Strange... I've done pictures with more elaborate effects than an inner shadow and some white text and it takes some time, but my eyes don't really hurt after this.

Your quote:

I just manually edited using the formatting tools for posts... \: I don't exactly see how that's amazing though, I just fix a few grammatical mistakes so that the others that read it afterward won't have to see them...

Well Ayhay, all that really matters is weather or not the community likes it... I knew someone would compare it to ZZZZane's topic: "Mine-imator 1.0.0 Round Up" This is not an attempt at emulating the Mine-imator 1.0.0 Round Up. I found this would be more useful to users for a longer period of time; due to the fact that even though the Mine-imator 1.0.0 update is one of the largest updates in the history of this community, it is only ONE update. The actual program will be around for a longer period of time. Just about the same amount of time as the to-do-list. I'd like to see this as a... changelist so-to-speak. 

>‿<

Let me reiterate my post for your clarity and comment on your (apparent) 'for ease' editing.

Comments on your editing:

The point: It is not for any 'ease'. A quote box is light gray and turning quotes themselves light gray, well let's just say it feels like 50 Shades and does not work. Editing post themselves, from a general forum etiquette perspective, is looked down upon, even formatting unless there's a an absolute need for it. A need that helps both you and the community. For example:

<snip>

'Snip' is used to hide whole/part of posts with images that make the post itself lengthy or just posts that are generally lengthy. It can be  written in more ways than one.

You claim:

I just fix a few grammatical mistakes so that the others that read it afterward won't have to see them...

If a person reads an error-full post 'editing' that post by placing square brackets or whatnot is, the way I see it:

• Tampering with the post for no reason.
  • Wasting your time and possible the time of others for trying to understand what you quoted and why it looks different in the first place compared to the original.
  • Not to mention you're quoting something that has already been read.

Unless you mean to correct something (leaving the original text) such as a suggestion spelled wrong and could be mistook for another meaning, there's no need to tamper.

On topic:

You underestimate Zane's topic. It was originally for the 0.7 demo, so he collected the updates into a topic. Just because a new update comes out does not mean it'll become useless. He can easily spoiler all the 1.0.0 updates and then change its name to x.x.x etc and then continue. A little factoid:

David updates the To-Do list every Mine-Imator update. - What does this possibly mean? Your topic would live past 1.0.0 for future updates (as you said), possibly spoiler the previous list and then continue. Doesn't that sound familiar?

You effectively take the new updates, add some pretty cool effects and text, and then say, yup it's done.

Zane's topic: Take the exact same images. Put them on his topic and credit whomever told him first about the update.

I see little difference between the topics whether you mean to emulate it or not.

I hope that's clarified what I meant in my post :)