Your greatest enemy...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

oh i see there's soooo many guys see "more dangerous" enemies -.-  >joke

and who asked who see more dangerous things?

Yeah, that's the problem with many people. If one shares something, many will think they have the right to bump in and share what they think. This is the same for my class in school. My teacher asks a question and we're supposed to raise our hands if we know it. Since my class is poorly behaved, they don't bother raising their hands. Instead of raising their hands, they just call out. Same for my old post, How I Came Up With The Name "Heavenira". I shared how I got my name and everyone thought they had a right to share how they got their name as well! Although, I didn't care that they shared theirs. It's just how people work. :/

Yeah, that's the problem with many people. If one shares something, many will think they have the right to bump in and share what they think. This is the same for my class in school. My teacher asks a question and we're supposed to raise our hands if we know it. Since my class is poorly behaved, they don't bother raising their hands. Instead of raising their hands, they just call out. Same for my old post, How I Came Up With The Name "Heavenira". I shared how I got my name and everyone thought they had a right to share how they got their name as well! Although, I didn't care that they shared theirs. It's just how people work. :/

And that's why i hate the humans in real life too...

My class is the same. xD