Get off of me... [WALLPAPER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

AndyMan: xD thanks!

Camo: Ummm... ok. Thanks?

Boom-Boom: I'll go with what big bro (Camo) said...

Greeny: Yey! He tinks i em ceyoot!

AndyMan: Cute, not ceyoot.

Greeny: WAT EVEH!!!!!!!

AndyMan: O-O

Seems legit....

Nice wallpaper btw

...no offense, but you are starting to copy the way Jello speaks.

just to not start a fight, i created Jello first than these OC's...but i remember another wallpaper where "Greeny" had no problems speaking...why Andy? seriously?

COPYRIGHTZ SNIVY 2014 I DEMAND YA TO FART

1+ anyways...

...no offense, but you are starting to copy the way Jello speaks.

just to not start a fight, i created Jello first than these OC's...but i remember another wallpaper where "Greeny" had no problems speaking...why Andy? seriously?

COPYRIGHTZ SNIVY 2014 I DEMAND YA TO FART

1+ anyways...

No, it's because he is a baby. He can't speak probably. Besides, I created all my characters (except Martin) 2 years ago, back when AndyMan looked like this:

1QIBtVa.png

Yeah i know i changed alot lol.

But, yeah. the only difference between 2 years ago camo and boom boom and greeny is back then, they had normal creeper faces and no hoodies. and android was also made back then.

No, it's because he is a baby. He can't speak probably. Besides, I created all my characters (except Martin) 2 years ago, back when AndyMan looked like this:

1QIBtVa.png

Yeah i know i changed alot lol.

But, yeah. the only difference between 2 years ago camo and boom boom and greeny is back then, they had normal creeper faces and no hoodies. and android was also made back then.

why didnt you use those OC's for a long time? You used them when you were a year on the forums!

why didnt you use those OC's for a long time? You used them when you were a year on the forums!

Lol, i dunno. I guess i wanted to fit in with the froums. get used to it before I actually make wallpapers with my ocs. Thats why i mostly did rigs back then. now, im 50/50 on both rigs and wallpapers.