The Ender Titan... [TEST WALLPAPER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

**the zombie takes out an iron shovel and cuts the ender titans head off, escaping, telling the zombies there weakness, and brings war of enderman and zombies and skeletons (mutant zombies and mutant skeletons) to kill all enderman (aswell as only one mutant enderman) outmatching the enderman, and they surrender**

Thats how i see the wallpaper  :P

Edited by EthanSnivy

**the zombie takes out an iron shovel and cuts the ender titans head off, escaping, telling the zombies there weakness, and brings war of enderman and zombies and skeletons (mutant zombies and mutant skeletons) to kill all enderman (aswell as only one mutant enderman) outmatching the enderman, and they surrender**

So much poetry..

Then you must be blind  :P

That zombies screwed... +1!

Thanks! :D

Or water.