Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I see your task bar at the bottom! Dx Anyway, awesome job.

I couldn't get rid of it! D:  It was frustrating me for hours trying to fix it but nothing would work!!!  D:<

where? i only saw the rigless face o_o

xD I made him in like 1 minute. It's actually a rig for rag doll sort of things, each limb has its own key frames to allow better flopping about! :D

I couldn't get rid of it! D:  It was frustrating me for hours trying to fix it but nothing would work!!!  D:<

xD I made him in like 1 minute. It's actually a rig for rag doll sort of things, each limb has its own key frames to allow better flopping about! :D

Why not just export it normally...?

Why not just export it normally...?

I did I used the same codec I used for all the others and it didn't work D:

How did you get the shadows in the desert scene? 

HOW DO DAT SHADOWS MAN!

Backgrounds I made the scene in mine-imator then edited it with Paint.NET and put as a background in the animation :D

Edited by RedcapCreations

How come you didn't make another form of your rig, and do the ragdoll bone-setup out of the rig?

But I first saw this on your channel, and i thought it was really nice! +1!

Edited by RetroSquirrel